[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC in Bitcoin Core Wallet, claim BCC how?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: shp.png (2MB, 1170x1188px)
shp.png
2MB, 1170x1188px
>All BTC in Bitcoin Core Wallet
How to claim BCC?
Bittrex suspended.
Where to?
How to?
>>
>>2922598
you need to wait till fork to happen.
when dust will settle down....
you will need to get real official proven working bitcoin cash wallet. one that 100% is not scam.

and you will need enter your private keys from bitcoin wallet to bitcoin cash wallet.

but for safety reason its better to move funds out of your current wallet to another one and never use it ever... cause practically if someone gets your private keys that somebody can make your btc balance go *poof*.
>>
>>2922731
i mean if you get scam bitcoin core wallet you will lose bcc... but btc will still stay safe if you will move to another wallet.

but its all after fork. when it will happen.
>>
copy your wallet.dat to a bitcoin cash node after fork
profit
>>
>>2922737
another thing.
there are 2 bcc.........

BitConnect
Bitcoin Cash - this one will get forked coins ...at least i think so lol.

so be careful and don't accidentally send you money to wrong coin wallet.
>>
>>2922731
thanks a lot for this reply, much appreciated.

>about moving the funds
https://www.bitcoincash.org is displaying a bunch of wallets. and exposing my private key to one of these wallets makes me sweat. so just to be clear on this process:
>Keep BTC in the core wallet
>Wait for after the fork
>After fork transfer BTC to new wallet with new private key
>Download BCC wallet
>Claim BCC via the „old“ and „empty" wallet using the private key of that wallet

right?
>>
>>2922731
>>2922737
>>2922747
>>2922756
Thanks guys. Your help is much appreciated.
>>
>>2922792
I personally will wait. Maybe its bad decision cause lot of people will just dump bcc.

But i still will wait a little. To be safe.
To 100% know that btc transactions are working perfectly right.

And that bcc wallet is real.

For example i don't like electrum cash wallet.... cause its actually have nothing to do with current electrum. Thats strange.
>>
>>2922861
https://electrum.org/bcc.txt

About Electrum Cash
-------------------

The name "Electrum" has been visible on bitcoincash.org and
electrumcash.org, with a modified version of our logo. The use of our
name and logo constitutes a trademark infringement.

We have never enforced our trademark against altcoin versions of
Electrum (such as Litecoin, etc), because we consider that users of
these altcoins are well aware of the distinction between Bitcoin and
their coin, and that they cannot be harmed by that confusion.
>>
>>2922865
this one is making me paranoid

>However, we do not agree with the use of the Electrum name in the context of a
Bitcoin fork, because it suggests that we endorse that fork, and that
we also endorse that wallet.
>>
>>2922861
I think that is the right approach too. For all I know is that most FUD is based on following:
>After fork = double offer of coins = loss in value because more offer than demand
>Wallet uncertainty
>BCC will be dumped and rendered useless

But what about the demand? I am sure that there will be much more many people buying in BCC (in the mid- and longterm) because the missed the ride with BTC. I think there will be higher demand for BTC and BCC in future. I suppose..
>>
>>2922883
i don't know about demand.

but i know that
if you had bitcoins on your personal wallet
on 2017-04-26 17:10:01.....
you can get free "BitCore" coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.0

just by signing your signature. of walelt that had money at that time. wallet can be empty at time of signing i think but i'm not sure.
>>
>>2922954
but i can't confirm my coins was on polo and in shitcoins.
>>
>>2922792
Yes. After fork move your btc to a new wallet with a new private key. After that open your bcc wallet with your old btc private key.
>>
>>2923061
thanks for confirmation. very kind and helpful feedback. much appreciated.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.