[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARNING WARNING THIS IS NOT A DRILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: kek.png (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
379KB, 1920x1080px
We have breached 220 resistance
>>
yeah that's not what breaching is, but I hope it does
>>
>>2922332
who the fuck uses polo anymore
>>
>>2922344
ehich other market with its volume lets you do margins ?
>>
>>2922352
>margins

wew
>>
>>2922352
ummm bittrex ...
>>
dat comfy feeling when your portfolio is split between DGB, ETH, and BTC
>>
>>2922364
>bittrex
what ? i actually went to polo from bittrex because i couldnt find them there
>>
>>2922332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
>>
>>2922364
>>2922364

are you retarded?
>>
Bitfinex you fool. I'd shill my referral but I don't really care
>>
>>2922375
bitfinex was btfo a month ago you nigger... dont you remember when they shut their shit down for like a week and froze everyones shit?

oh thats right, you just started crypto yesterday, like every other faggot on this god forsaken shithole of a board
>>
>>2922382
The actual fuck are you talking about? Forgot your pills today?
>>
>>2922344
I trust it more than other exchanges at this point.
>>
>>2922386

Hi newfriend, welcome to crypto trading. Buy high sell low my boy. You'll be rich in no time.
>>
>>2922387
trust it for what? holding your crypto? is that where you store it you filthy cocksucker?

exchanges are good for one thing: exchanging
>>
>>2922407
how can you exchange without keeping your coins in for some time? retard mongoloid go back to dogecoin
>>
>>2922407
Not exit scamming or getting raided.
>>
>>2922332
How high will it go? It keeps going up while BTC is staying the same. Where is this money coming from?
>>
>>2922414
hol up are you actually saying that exchanges are good for "not exit scamming or getting raided"?
>>
>>2922398
Fuck off cunt. All I did was answer ops question.
>>
>>2922412
i come here to give great advice to newbies and here you come like a dumb faggot gotta talk some shit

eat my dick little bitch

apparantly none of you remember when wells fargo fucked with all the intermediary banks that did transactions for bitfinex and peoples shit was frozen for like a week

bitfinex is some pajeet tier shit and so is polo. bittrex is the only somewhat reputable exchange and even then, i wouldnt trust those smelly brazilians but that wasn't even my point.

my point was that the faggot OP is saying he'd rather get scammed on margin with the scammiest of scam exchanges of all barring mt gox
>>
>>2922435
>Bittrex is the only somewhat reputable exchange.
Wew lad
>>
>>2922418
>Where is this money coming from?
This is just a taste.
>>
>>2922437
>wew lad
>says the guy who recommends bitfinex of all exchanges

well memed faggot
>>
>>2922435
suck my dick actually

i was a 0 day dogillionaire nigger you dont know shit i neve have to work another day in my life
>>
>>2922435
Shittrex is run by 2 slant eyed Jews and a full blooded Jew

At least polo is run by whites
>>
File: femgen.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
femgen.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>2922444
Says the guy who couldn't even name a single one that let's you margin and instead proceeds to shit up the whole thread. At least I could give advice instead of sperging out like you
>>
>>2922447
if you are rich and browsing this shithole instead of banging hookers and doing lines of blow you truly are a fucking faggot

but the more plausible explanation is you are a smegma slurping larper
>>
>>2922469
ur gay
>>
>>2922469
one day i will met you irl and fuck you up proper. moot is my cousin i can make that shit happen and you know it. also your a cunt
>>
>>2922465
this thread was destined for failure. you are just a faggot white knight from plebbit looking for upvotes

fuck ill be glad when summer is over
>>
File: hahaha.png (224KB, 622x385px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.png
224KB, 622x385px
>>2922469
This level of autism...
>>
>>2922473
>fuck you up proper

kek you so edgy you sandnigger britfaggot.. i'll punch you right in your fucked up crusty british teeth
>>
>>2922477
its actually the best thread on the board at the moment.
>>
>>2922491
thats not saying much, theres only like 3 posters on this whole fuckin board
>>
I found OPs other thread:

>>2922508
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.