[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy coins for tomorrow's BTC run and subsequent crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IOTA.png (47KB, 2657x660px) Image search: [Google]
IOTA.png
47KB, 2657x660px
list comfy coins to hold throughout the crash

1) IOTA, 0.20-0.25USD stable, could long IOTA/BTC for gains when BTC comes crumbling down

2) ETH because let's face it, people are going to rush back into that.

3) Maybe NEO or another big coin?

Anyway, help me /biz/ you're alright sometimes
>>
File: Untitled1.png (619KB, 678x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
619KB, 678x498px
>>2919349
BTC's mooning tomorrow.
>>
>>2919359
no its mooning now
"buy the rumor sell the news"
>>
DCR
STRAT
ZEC

at least I think so, anyway.
>>
btc is mooning now. even msnbc just shilled to everyone that btc is about to hit $5000. Lot's of fomo and other buys coming in. It'll dip and moon a bit after
>>
>>2919371

Can someone please explain Decred to me, I feel like an idiot not understanding the value, but there are loads of smart people behind it
>>
ETH will go to the Moon
>>
>>2919442
I hope to fuck it does. I've been mining this whole time.
>>
>>2919436
Decred has a different consensus system that allows users to have influence too rather than just miners. It combines POW and POS mining for validating transactions and for voting on improvements to the network. I really like it because the project tries to be completely decentralized in every aspect. You should read their technical brief.
>>
Decred is god tier.
>>
>>2919528

It's a cool system, but I don't understand why it needs to be POW mining as well as POW?
>>
>>2919583
it takes the problems with only POS or only POW mining and corrects them by using a combination of the two.
>>
>>2919623
will they remove the POW system at some point? Loads of people get mad when they realise how much energy bitcoin overuses
>>
>>2919646
i dont know all the answers.
go to decred.org
>>
BitBay.
>>
>>2919349
BNT. August 2nd is Stox, the first BNT based ICO. The one Floyd Mayweather was shilling on Instagram. Even if it doesn't stay up permanently, it's going to surge tomorrow ahead of it.
>>
>>2919390
It's not even going to cross the ATH, it's gonna start going down again and it'll keep acting bearish/remain stagnant until ALL the forks are done with.
>>
>>2919813
as is tradition
>>
>>2919359
>>2919369
cant wait for the crash
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.