[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it going to go below pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (81KB, 1775x781px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
81KB, 1775x781px
All answers will be screenshotted. Bonus points for actual reasoning
>>
>>2919076
wont go below 2500
>>
>>2919076
so if you bought 1 bitcoin at that point you wouldve made a staggering 600-700 bux? wow lad
>>
>>2919076
2690, new bottom, will break 3000 - 3200 buy tommorow.
>>
motherfucker what are u talking about? we're going to the moon and in a couple days $3000 will be the new dip. get in or get lost in the dust.
>>
>>2919110
is this sarcasm?
about $1k profit now (current price $2900), off of a $1900 investment
in a month and a half

try and find a better investment that isnt some weird shitcoin that got pumped and dumped overnight
>>
>>2919139
I can make that shit in a day though, I mean sure its good profit but not for 1 btc, which is way most people here have if im honest.
>>
>>2919076
very hard to say, so much uncertainties, especially concerning the BCC and how the market will treat it. We're going to see crazy swings up and down for sure. Personally I think going back to 2200 is a realistic possibility.
To go below that though, you would need something more than just volatility, like megawhales actively trying to crash the market, which is entirely possible.
When GS assure people the BTC is going to orbit, it's a huge red flag to me. Banks and the establishment hate crypto the way it is now. They either want to destroy it or regulate it to death so they can control it. Since so many people are entirely on BTC right now to get their "free" BCC, tomorrow would be the perfect day to cause such a crash, to stun and shock people and have them run out of crypto in mass and slow down the rise of crypto significantly.

Personally I'm sitting this one out with 80% of my portfolio in fiat. Maybe I will miss an epic moon mission but I find that unlikely.
>>
>>2919194
but this is just buying and holding for a month and a half.
no day-trading, no effort. two clicks of a "buy" button and you're up a very nice percentage on your investment.

i'm not doubting you can make way more than this day-trading in a week or even a day, but the risk involved with getting in and out of shitcoins / currencies / penny stocks is huge in comparison with buying a dip in the biggest coin and waiting.
>>
>>2919287
"No effort, you just need to predict the future bro"

Fucking retard
>>
>>2919329
the risk was very low, we've seen dozens of dips before
not so much "predicting the future" as using the years of experience watching and trading this to make a very educated assumption about where its heading

no effort, low risk, high reward
>>
Ive put all my money in altcoins. Roughly $70k USD.

I dont think anyone will happen other than the price of everything will rise with this.
>>
>>2919076
It will keep on rising until BCC gets launched.
Following the launch,the market will panic sell,causing BTC to drop to below $2000
>>
it'll hit 2200 tomorrow, screenshot this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.