[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money flow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DFIOjc3EQhOPIiBb8aSQmQ.png (46KB, 950x793px) Image search: [Google]
DFIOjc3EQhOPIiBb8aSQmQ.png
46KB, 950x793px
The market is going to weird places.

People will move their coins back into altcoins.

What one is going to move the highest in the coin to BTC ratio?

ETH? XMR? LTC? XRP? One of the random semi-major shitcoins.. bitshares, stellar, factom?

I don't intend to bother with the whole BCC thing, But money is going to flow back somewhere. Where's it gonna go?
>>
damn, no ideas from anyone?
>>
>>2918134
guessing ETH because it is one of the big coins that dipped the most. probably the least into LTC since it hasnt dipped much since moneyflow towards BTC started. but it is a guessing game....
>>
>>2918134
>>2918656
XMR is too hard for normies to move off of exchanges safely, therefor i think we've seen this big XMR sell off because people want to liquidate what they have on exchanges for BCC gibs.

Have you been hearing about SEC crackdown on crypto? XMR is literally the only crypto "immune" to gov regulation.

BTC was originally given its value because of anonymity on the dark web. Well, now the darkweb is apparently begging for this so it's just a matter of time before we see a flippening like no other.
>>
>>2918690
the sell off wasn't because people wanted to liquidate. The seized funds got liquidated. Looks like we're back to normal with stronger hands.
>>
Litecoin 55 by Friday. Screencap this.
>>
My guess is probably ETH or XMR, LTC has held pretty steady, but it could shoot up if cross-chain transactions get announced to be implemented soon.

Guessing game it is, I guess. I think some of the smaller coins could shoot up by larger but those seem like a gamble.
>>
>>2918710
wrong. So many people hodl XMR but a large number of normie investors hodl on exchanges because of complications with wallet set up (even with gui out) and lack of simple transaction process.

"Seized funds" don't get liquidated they get seized cunt. There will be so much more demand for XMR after this drama.
>>
File: 1500763826949.jpg (223KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1500763826949.jpg
223KB, 900x973px
inb4 the money flows into fiat
>>
What would it mean for a coin if it just get seized, trading on various exchanges prohibited .. ?
>>
>>2918823
a coin cant get seized?
>>
>>2919164
trading stopped, wallets and accounts frozen etc. whatever .
>>
>>2919504
online wallets frozen.

You can't seize offline accounts in any automated fashion other than hacking or maybe breaking down doors.
>>
Probably ark because of the potential and current price. Wish I had money to buy some. Rip
>>
SIGT will grow 500%
>>
>>2919520
Of course, sry. I meant the exchange 'wallets' . Certainly would limit the supply, but what if it's literally illegal to trade through any high volume exchanges?
>>
The entire market is going to dump its load into SIGT.

Screencap this.
>>
>>2918690
what about Verge (XVG). Despite all the bullshit, it maintained 100 SATS. They still have to announce shit for July, according to their roadmap, and I believe they're holding off until after all this bitcoin bullshit dies out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.