[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the average /biz/ user?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1409.jpg (120KB, 750x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1409.jpg
120KB, 750x1069px
Check yourself /biz/
>>
ur average
>>
>>2915177
So you walked into some rich neighbors garage w/ a friend and took a picture, good on you, the Canadian plumber would have stolen it by now and actually own that overpriced and useless car
>>
>>2915212
This isn't me, it's the average /biz/ user
>>
>>2915177
A classic example of when you correlate money with character. Poor guy is gonna be suicidal when shit hits the fan
>>
>>2915177
he has won at trying the hardest to be black.
>>
>>2915177
manlet faggot living at home

yes
>>
>>2916373
The rich wont be affected until the big bubble pops. The healthcare bubble will level the middle class once it implodes. Its all hanging by a thread now. Actually the only way it exists is because the government is allowed to put a gun to your head and straight up force you to pay the mandate fee.
>>
>>2915177
Why is it that normalfags who pretend to be rich like this try so hard to be like niggers and rap artists?
>>
>Is this the average /biz/ user?

No, the average /biz/ user is one of the 10 morons who follows douchebags like this and like all his posts.
>>
>>2916531
(((them))) obviously. Don't know that acting like a nigger gets you womyn anon? Being a classy man who dresses nice and speaks properly is so 20th century.
>>
>>2916601
>acting like a nigger gets you womyn
you get whores, drug addicts and adults acting like childs.
>>
>>2916601
>Being a classy man
You're not nearly as classy as you think you are faggot
>>
>>2916601
>Being a classy man who dresses nice and speaks properly is so 20th century.

>tips fedora
>>
>>2917186
>>2917104
He's right, though—having any sort of tact nowadays is really looked down upon in a lot of places, even white places

It's like how smart nogs can't fit in in the ghetto because everyone around them is a 90-IQ subhuman
>>
>>2915177
I have 20k in savings, never worked one day in my life, live at home and being a Neet. I study CS and belong more to /sci/ and /r9k/ than on /biz/, but I like discussions about how you get rich ;-;
>>
>>2917223
>I have 20k in savings, never worked one day in my life
inheritance?
>>
>>2917232
Mostly. I never waste money and just save it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.