[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

How do I get into crypto currency? Is it safe to invest time and money on it?What are the different types of crypto currencies and which one should I invest on? Are there any particular benefits in doing do?
>>
>How do I get into crypto currency?
Buy bitcoin on exchange with USD deposits like coinbase or kraken, then transer your bitcoins to other exchanges to buy coins

>Is it safe to invest time and money on it?
Depends what you consider "safe." If you mean that you won't lose money, then no, but if you aren't trading on margin, then you can't lose more than you put in, so imo its "safe."

>What are the different types of crypto currencies and which one should I invest on?
There are hundreds. The king is bitcoin, who is 50% of the market, you have to do research as probably over 90% of coins have no long term future.

>Are there any particular benefits in doing do?
100x gains, 1000x gains. They say there is $5T paper dollars in the world, and $20T in bank accounts, even if less than a fifth of that is converted to bitcoin, that would be over a 100x gain.
>>
>>2913950
I've started putting 20% of my total savings into crypto, dollar cost averaged. If you can pick well and dont fall for the memes, you could make solid returns.

Crypto is the future, at least for a while.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.