[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is comfy and ready for /freemoney/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1499270358371.png (287KB, 522x531px) Image search: [Google]
1499270358371.png
287KB, 522x531px
Who here is comfy and ready for /freemoney/?
>>
Free money to bags once everyone sells immediately. There can only be one.
>>
i really doubt theres going to be much to gain from this
>>
If you are in a crowd and you hear a lot of "free money" around you, you know to distance yourself from that crowd if you are smart.
>>
File: 1372951017650.png (11KB, 573x358px) Image search: [Google]
1372951017650.png
11KB, 573x358px
Yep. Free money
>>
is nxt a good investment
>>
I have .05btc on Bittrex... please tell me what will happen and what I should be doing.

My gf of 14 years dumped me 2 weeks ago, I haven't look much into my crypto lately.

Grateful anon.
>>
Whenever anyone offers you free something you are about to get assfucked
>>
>>2914475
bittrex is supporting BCC, so just leave it there you're good
>>
>>2914499

Thank you
>>
The only free money is for the people that bought the alt dips as everyone moved out and into straight BTC
>>
>>2914481
It's not 'free money' that's just what autists are calling it. It's still a gamble / investment. It's only 'free money' if you're too lazy to pull any btc out of exchanges or otherwise non bcc supportable wallets. If things go to plan, you'd be stupid not to be paying attention to the split and organize having both btc and bcc coins for the price of 1. Otherwise put your money in altcoins or Fiat for the time being. I have 10 btc waiting in a software wallet.
>>
File: 1496018126807.png (21KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1496018126807.png
21KB, 820x820px
>>2913765
who here is comfy in fiat and ready to /buythecrash/ and /drinknucoinertears/?
>>
>invest all your money in my fictional currency and on Aug 1st we'll give you free money!!!

If that sounds legit, I have a timeshare in some swamp land to sell you.
>>
File: soros1.jpg (62KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
soros1.jpg
62KB, 415x415px
>>2914546
>american economy crashes as the chinese enter the final phase of fattening the pig and while you're busy watching shitcoin charts, USD plummets
>>
>>2914557
just fuck off, grandpa
>>
>>2914546

yes, hoping this works out
>>
>>2914475
You'll get .05 bcc . Just leave it there. Bitcoin crashing shouldn't be something to worry about
>>
>>2914565
>USD plummets

Good, more money for cryptos
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.