[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Ark worth it the price is down 24% in the past week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
44KB, 480x360px
is Ark worth it the price is down 24% in the past week.
>>
100 satoshi is a fair price for the vaporware project known as Ark
>>
>>2913616
i just invested 1000 dollars into Ark was i stupid?
>>
I sold my ark bags for the single biggest financial loss of my entire crypto career. People told me not to, its going back up, etc etc etc.

Well that was weeks ago, after ~2 months of it tanking. AND ITS STILL GOING DOWN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked everyone who told me to stay in it. I dont like cutting my losses but doing it on ark was the best financial move ive made in a while.

Of all the coins going to zero, this ones going to the zeroist.
>>
>>2913717

the whole market ran is down you dumbfuck if you didn't notice.

Ark has help up okay compared to some others.
Ark was at 40k sats and now back to under 20k
ETH reached over .0150 and now it's at .070k
Look at stratis, all time high at 440k and now it's at 170 k
and many others.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_154108.jpg (125KB, 1080x1158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_154108.jpg
125KB, 1080x1158px
I don't have a huge stake in ARK, less than 100, so whether it tanks or not won't really affect me. However, they smart bridged the other day. No longer vaporware.
>>
>>2913728
Yeah this is true. It has held up far better than I imagined. I was trying to meme triangle it down to 12k sats and it never got there. I suppose tomorrow it will dip hard with the rest of the alts but if anything it definitely has a clear floor that is acceptable to me for now.
>>
It was never vaporware anyway to anyone that actually took the time to use their wallet and see the type of quality to be expected in their future releases.

I only owned a tiny amount of ark and then was interested in using the wallet to stake with the biz pool and after using the wallet for minutes I was converted and it became and still is over 50% of my portfolio, its the coin I'm the most excited about by far.
>>
>>2913740
Yeah this is honestly huge see a lot of good things in its future
>>
>>2913728
Look at monero... $40 and now.... $40

If you fucking morons aren't holding monero then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>2914407
Or it was 2.3Msat and now is 1.47Msat
>>
we are the arkies
>>
>>2914523

soon to be the brokies
>>
>>2914407

lol zoom out or go to 1 day chart and you'll see that Monero had a gigantic crash last year it when it went from 2.5M sats to 500k sats. Even big daddy Bitcoin has crashed a bazillion times, is it a shitcoin too?
>>
>>2914528
no sorry I don't own Lisk.
>>
>>2914528
yeah holding ark will cut bigly into my spending habits. this coin will be worth $2 someday arklet
>>
>>2914579
Neither do I
>>
>>2914618
Wow, $2!! Much gains! If its gonna take 2 years to get to that point then you wasted a lot of your capital tying it up in Ark for those measly returns
>>
>>2914645
I think $2 is low honestly. I feel it will be between $5-$10 by either the end of the year or middle of next year. Even at $2 I would earn roughly 3,285 Ark per year (9 Ark earned per day) from the delegated PoS voting system and that would be $6,570 earned per year for Ark to just sit there in my wallet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.