[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

download the new blockmarket, and then explain to me why you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

download the new blockmarket, and then explain to me why you aren't balls deep in the syscoin dip /biz/
>>
this thing is going to be huge...
>>
https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockmarket-desktop-beta-5-released-25c85ad22d30
>>
Minister you Satoshi. Can I have some Syscoin to start off?
>>
>>2911322
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SYS

go help yourself to as many as you like. even poorfags like you can afford a few at that price!
>>
>>2911279
>>2911296

it looks like absolute shit made by a teenager in a week
>>
>>2911348
its a bit buggy, but is still in beta testing.
normies love this shit, and if you can't see the potential here then you deserve to stay poor

>ooh look, its like eBay but runs on those crypto-thingies. lets buy a few!
>>
>>2911347
Fuck you you're not sysbro.
>>
Official BitBay Shill here

You guys aren't going to make it :^)
>>
>>2911279
Because sysbro made me hate syscoin, simply.
>>
>>2911366
wondered when you were going to show up
>>
>>2911360
>>2911371
Fuck sysbro, faggot
>>
File: the_scheme.jpg (251KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
the_scheme.jpg
251KB, 992x527px
>>2911393
You're the faggot. I hope sysbro dumps his massive stash on you.

Welcome to THE SYSTEM
>>
>>2911279
What's the point of decentralized exchange if you can't put drugs on it because the feds will hunt you down?
>>
File: 1500161446765.jpg (19KB, 552x378px) Image search: [Google]
1500161446765.jpg
19KB, 552x378px
>>2911393
No, fuck you, sysfaggot
>>
>>2911366
Can you make another BAY thread? I need to be reminded that I'm not holding 0 sats worth of a coin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.