[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I had known Crowetic was a part of Signatum....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: signatum.jpg (6KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
signatum.jpg
6KB, 250x190px
I would have avoided it like the plague.This asshat keeps on ripping off people in multiple communities and getting exposed for it. Then he just moves on to the next one. Once he takes everyones bitcoin and makes posts where he blames everyone for his having no choice to scam. Now he is posting that he is community leader of another known mlm/scam called Adsactly here https://steemit.com/@cr0wetic
>>
>>2911187
Ahh. The burst nation has arrived.

Why don't you go back into your propaganda shithole?
>>
Haters gonna hate
>>
File: 20160404173109876.png (93KB, 357x336px) Image search: [Google]
20160404173109876.png
93KB, 357x336px
ya follow the thief and his 80k usd of machines stolen from his ivestors. Cr0wetic the leader lolz
>>
>>2911214
>>2911214
If he stole 80k worth of capital hardware from investors, and he's doxxed/a public figure, why haven't you notified the authorities? Seems like a pretty straight forward case for them and large enough they would take it on.
>>
>>2911230
Stop making sense. That kind of thinking isn't for this board
>>
can someone summarize this burstcoin shit without being a complete faggot
>>
File: 1499744718680.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1499744718680.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
>>2911187
i just looked up the logo when i saw it pop up on /biz/ and saw it was just a stock vector image
>>
>>2911591
of all the ways to FUD this coin. who cares.
>>
>>2911632

there's no fud, just an awesome PnD for the people smart enough to get on it and off it.. anyone still talking about this shitcoin is holding bags and kys material..
>>
>>2911647
I'm still @ 500% gains, could have been 3000% if I got off the train but I'm riding this one for a few months to see what happens.
>>
it's actually not a PnD. crowetic got brought on to this coin because he's extremely good at marketing which is a fact based on his experiences, even if it was good or bad
>>
>>2911647
no, this coin is not just a PnD shit coin. some people treat it that way, but that's not the intent of the developers or its community.
>>
File: empty-promises.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
empty-promises.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
good marketter, hahahaha, best joke ever. you mean he is good at delivering empty promises.
>>
>>2912726
>hes good at delivering empty promises
so, marketing?
>>
>>2911527
lol its been ddosd forked and taken down by people related to burstnation

its barely operational now, polo and bittrex had to freeze the wallets cause of what these retards did. some faggot sent out 300k messages with a bible verse and it broke the whole system.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.