[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money from august 1st fork?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1500492980350.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500492980350.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
I haven't paid attention to crypto for a while. I have a bitstamp account so will only be able to buy or sell bitcoin but not bitcash. What should I do to make money?

So if I buy bitcoin right now, I'll get free bitcash that I can sell on a different exchange for free?
>>
all in on bitbean
>>
File: Capture3.png (11KB, 1209x123px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
11KB, 1209x123px
>>2910982
>create an exchange
>say youre not going to support BCC
>every single person's BTC will have a BCC equivalent that they will just take for themselves
>????
>profit!
>>
>>2910982
Wait for the split, BTC drops in price as a result of the dip. BUY BUY BUY and ride it to the moon.
>>
>>2911242
why would the split drop the btc price?
>>
>>2911281
Because you cant just invent money. A portion goes to BCC and a portion goes to BTC.
>>
>>2911281
Unless you are part of the global banking cartel.
>>
>>2911202
I'm actually going to do this. Since it's your idea I'll give you 50% of the profits. What's your btc address?
>>
Some people see BTC as digital gold and others as everyday currency.

Nobody is handing you shit. You can have BCC but it will cost you gold.

Just like everything else...nobody really knows. I dont think much will happen...BTC is already high after the last run up so I think its going back down just based off of that. If some hack happens...it'll probably just pile on top the drop thats already in store. Its not like this fork is making news and institutional investors are going to be flocking to BTC right away. They want to see if everything is ok first.
>>
>>2911294
there will be two chains with the exact same info. I'm pretty sure if you add the coins in one and the coins in the other you get double the coins, but what do I know
>>
>>2910982
download electrum, generate address, transfer BTC there, get the free Bitcoin Cash + Bitcoin Classic
>>
Just sit on BTC out of the exchanges. After the fork put BCC in exhcnages. Then it's just about waiting for the pump.
>>
>>2911323
>Nobody is handing you shit. You can have BCC but it will cost you gold.

except, if you don't hold your gold on coinbase, but somewhere with access to your privkeys, you get handed BCC
>>
>>2911294
>Because you cant just invent money

yes you can
>>
>>2911349
You get more coins, but they are individually worth less.
>>
File: hm.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>2911435
this sell sell sell
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.