[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We pay you BTC for JUST HYPING AND PUMPING the coin with us!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: photo_2017-07-19_11-37-30.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-19_11-37-30.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
WHO ARE WE??
-We are a group of experienced cryptocurrency traders, who will be using our years of experience to spot altcoin pump targets.
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT??
-We do not pre pump
-We have a clear action plan on how we can achieve successful pumps.
-We pay you BTC to participate in the pump and help us hype the coin.
EXPLAIN MORE.
-We have participated in various pumps before and it was usually ended prematurely. There is usually an initial pump, but the pump failed to sustain and the coin's price drop back to their initial level pretty quickly. Therefore the key to having a successful pump hinges on the SUSTAINABILITY of the pump.
-There is no PRE PUMP from anyone. Instead, once the pump target is announced, everyone in the group will PUMP, and we will SUSTAIN THE PUMP. We will buy in incrementally after the pump announcement, and employ social engineering to create hype OUTSIDE OUR GROUP. Use all possible channels, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Facebook, trollbox in exchanges to create hype.
HOW CAN WE ENSURE THAT THINGS HAPPENS THE WAY WE PREDICTED??
- We cannot prevent people from selling after the initial pump, however we can provide an incentive to people who participate in hyping/advertising our coin target. SUSTAINED PUMPS are fundamental to our success, and as such, we will reward members who walk the talk.
-members will be awarded between 0.005-0.05 BTC depending on the quality of the post.

Search for ProMoonPump on Telegram and join the chat now!
>>
>>2910503
Fuck you.
>>
fuck off pajeet
>>
>>
>>2910503
"We're going to jail" - the post.
>>
File: 1472921359843.gif (3MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472921359843.gif
3MB, 279x350px
>>2910503
Don't you have a street to go shit in Pajeet ?
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>2910503
kys you fucking kike
>>
>>2910503
That's nice please join my legit P&D group now please.
t.me/seriouspumps
>>
>>2910503
Biz, DO NOT JOIN THESE PUMP AND DUMP GROUPS PLEASE

I've checked out how they worked, the prepump buy chosing coins with empty orderbooks, so they buy and set sells SUPER high

THEY ARE JUST HERE TO FEED OFF OF YOU IN YOUR DESPAIR IN THIS BEAR MARKET, DO NOT FUCKING DEVOLVE INTO THIS KIND OF GARBAGE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.