[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mining&Investing: Dash Coin Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dashcoin.jpg (74KB, 528x352px) Image search: [Google]
dashcoin.jpg
74KB, 528x352px
In case you didn't know, Bitmain released an ASIC for Dash 2 weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech/status/887335790488895488

The new Antminer D3 is by far the most efficient ASIC for the x11 algorithm in terms of consumption and power. The Antminer D3 holds a 15GH/s hashrate, with only 1200W consumption. Dash is currently at 178$. Now let's do the math.

At the current price of Dash, with the power of the D3 and depending on electricity costs (I'm from Romania so i used local prices), this baby should yield you about 5.000 $ a month

Take a look yourself: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=15&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1200&CostPerkWh=0.18

This is an insane amount of money and the ROI is 2-3 weeks. In comparison to other ASICs like Baikal, you would need 15 of those to even reach the level of performance that Bitmain's AntMiner has.

Now you're probably thinking, why the fuck is all this so important?

Because once the number of people who get their hands on the D3 will increase, so will the price of Dash in a matter of months. It's not so hard to notice the similarities this has back when Bitcoin saw it's first ASICs released back in 2013, after which the price skyrocketed.

If you're a miner, the D3 should be your top financial priority as of now because once it's shipped, whatever hardware you're using now will be absolete. And if you buy it now, you have a high chance of getting bigger yields, until the difficulty rate is still low.

If you're an investor, you better buy now while the price of Dash is low, and hold until after september-octomber, which is the time when the ASICs will be shipped to customers and the time the circulating amount will boom

You heard it here first. Better hurry up, the faster you get your hands on D3 or Dash, the bigger chances you'll cash in some insane amounts of money in a couple of months.

Tips are appreciated: 17rf8s4sc36TY9jPVyGUTf8Chp7WaqmXvd
>>
>>2910074
>I'm from Romania

I'm Hungarian so it's a huge redflag for me to not to trust you.
>>
i wish i had bought a dash masternode last year
>>
>>2910207
agree, fucking missed the moon mission.
>>
>>2910074
Thanks op!
>>
>>2910180

I was born in the Republic of Moldova if that changes anything
>>
>>2910074
One of the more top quality posts on this board, thanks for the info, what you think those profit ratios will be by let's say next March with difficulty going up?

Right now this looks like a money machine to those that get in early... hmmmm
>>
If you missed DASH go pick up a DAS Masternode? They're literally an enhanced version of DASH at .15 cents.

https://www.dascrypto.com/
>>
>>2910401
idk, i can't even find an exact amount of difficulty because different sites give different numbers. To say the least, i have the feeling this graph will see a constant spike until next year
>>
File: WDjuoWc.png (74KB, 1052x451px) Image search: [Google]
WDjuoWc.png
74KB, 1052x451px
>>2910803
forgot pic
>>
>>2910307
I was mostly shitposting but now I actually feel bad for you desu
>>
>>2910808
Why? Nationality in the 21st century is an irrelevant matter nowadays. What matters today is survival and money, son.
>>
>>2910074
>The Antminer D3
the second these are released the difficulty will skyrocket and it will no longer be profitable to mine
>>
>>2910822
Moldova is just a bad place to be born in
>>
>>2910833
It's already skyrocketed >>2910806

It won't be profitable to mine if you do hobby mining, have a custom made miner, or have a Baikal, which will soon be absolete

>>2910844
Which is why i don't live there anymore ;)
>>
will this even be profitable when you get it in mid september? they are using them themselves til then.
>>
>>2910870
Orders from Bitmain get delivered in a month's time, keeping in mind the fact that by october they'll most likely make another batch
>>
What is an AMD R9 280x worth?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.