[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can money buy you time /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 5d452f32388c1c8184499ee280ccdeea.jpg (115KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
5d452f32388c1c8184499ee280ccdeea.jpg
115KB, 1024x683px
;_;
>>
>>2910030
:(
>>
>>2910030
In time it does.
>>
Money does just that, OP.

But remember to have a game plan for your free time. Doing nothing for long periods of time will destroy you.
>>
>>2910030
3d organ printing, nanotechnology, robotic prosthetic, and other medical technology within 40 years.

yes. with money you were born just the right time to live up to 200 years or so for the first timein human history. possibly more.

just know that the great-great-great grandchildren of the peasants today if humanity is still alive will live up to 500 years just on the welfare so all that money you waste reaching 200 will be laughed at by people poorer than you in the future.
>>
>>2910030
time is money, so logically, money is time.
>>
Probably but people who live to 100 don't exactly look like they're having fun.
>>
>>2911019
your logic is fucking so wrong
>>
File: a.png (25KB, 1305x302px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
25KB, 1305x302px
>>2910030
sure
>>
>>2911029

How about:

If time = money, then money = time.
>>
>>2910030
of course money buys time. People who have more time for themselves are happier. That's why when you have the money you pay someone to clean your apartment, iron your shirts, an
>>
>>2912827
and fuck your wife
>>
>>2910784
>to live up to 200 years
You can extend this thought experiment further and think about immortality unless you get injured. But the pessimist in me thinks even if you're young and in perfect health, you'll exhaust experiences of true value relatively quickly. Although who knows, maybe living for the next book and your great greatkids graduation might be fun too.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>2910030
Yes. But you'll need lots. Enough to build a star ship.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.