[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very good idea for a website but don't know anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I have a very good idea for a website but don't know anything about web development or business. What do I do?
>>
>>2909455
teach yourself
>>
>>2909459
where?
>>
>>2909473
start here
https://www.codecademy.com/

or here
https://www.w3schools.com/
>>
>>2909455

>Inb4 all the uncreative autists talk about how ideas are meaningless while they continue to achieve nothing with their programming knowledge because they have no creative ideas.
>>
>>2909459
you can do this, but you need to hire people if you want something decent, especially as a novice programmer. Educating yourself is better to understand the concepts involved.
With that said, just ask someone that does these kinds of jobs, to how feasible your idea is. If you ask a few people and it seems to work out get investors. If you're new to business there are a few programs designed to help you in your country/area for sure. Just do some work first and have a plan, or in other words, something to present to possible investors
>>
>>2909548
yeah very clever to go ask a programmer if his idea would work and then get it zuckerberged away from him kek
>>
>>2909455
write down your fucking idea before you start learning anything
>>
Ask junjeet
>>
File: cunt.jpg (25KB, 635x618px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
25KB, 635x618px
>mfw Pajeet offers you $50 to make a Facebook clone
>>
pay a firm to develop it and then end up making less in profit than what you paid
>>
>>2909455
Don't fucking hire a programmer ever. These faggots either don't do shit or zuckeberg you. Just learn to code, or you'll be licking their feet forever.
>>
>>2909455
I am a software developer what do you want to know in round about terms?
>>
k time is up I am outta here
>>
Quickest way is to pay a developer. You can find freelancers on Upwork.

Long way is to teach yourself. That could take 6 months at least if you taught yourself the basics. HTML, CSS, and Javascript/jQuery.

Shopify if you are trying to sell shit.

Wordpress if you want a blog and/or create web traffic to sell ad space with.

Really depends on the website or web app.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.