[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to sell fake shit but Amazon and eGay instantly crack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4770.jpg (85KB, 737x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4770.jpg
85KB, 737x728px
I want to sell fake shit but Amazon and eGay instantly crack down on that these days. One complaint and you get banned. In Amazons case they won't even let you sell if you're new.

Shopify is bullshit, you rely entirely on Jewbook and IG ads for your source of traffic, which may or may not bring you customers. How the fuck do you sell shit in this day and age?
>>
>>2908839
I used to sell fake MTG cards. It's easy as shit, but you'll be better off if you have a decent grasp on the game

Buy Black Core (the inner layer of the card) "proxies" on aliexpress. They're about 3-5usd per depending on order size.
Put all of your cards in plastic sleeves before selling. This is very important and order overlooked. The easiest way to tell if a card is fake is by touch ( normies still can't tell), so if you provide them with a popular brand/color sleeve, most people will never take it out

The cards i sold on eBay ranged from $30-90. Anything much more than that and the buyers tend to inspect the cards with a jewlers loupe or something similar

I never got any negative feedback. Sell real cards at first at a slight loss (because of fees and shipping) if you're scared and want to pad your feedback
>>
>>2908839
openbazaar
>>
>>2908839
>Amazon and Ebay's system to prevent sleazy criminals from preying on people is working as intended
WAAAAAAAH!
>>
>>2908839
ITT degenerate central
back to the hood, niggers
>>
>>2908839
Why don't you just sell shit that's not fake you dumb nigger faggot?
>>
I used to sell a lot of fake adidas on ebay and never once had a complaint or neg feedback after 100s of sales, I was selling better quality fake adidas shoes than you were seeing in department stores, was ridiculous. mine never had a thread out of place but the real ones had blotches of dye all over them and felt like they were about to fall apart, I had better sweatshops in china than they did. $15 per pair imported, $50 on ebay, everyone buying knew they were not legit but bought from good reviews

aslong as you arent ripping people off by charging retail for really shit quality I dont think theres anything wrong with it, nobody thinks the stuff on ebay is real, Id have felt guilty if the quality was bad but was far from it
>>
>>2908977
So what happened to your account? Was it eventually banned?
>>
no, the accounts still there, I use it these days to just buy stuff legit.

I stopped as the importing was getting semi retarded, in the uk you dont pay any duty on gifts so I had my guy in china write GIFT SHOES or whatever on the side of the box, I couldve kept going as its totally standard practice for tidlywinks.and customs here dont give a shit at the volumes I was dealing with. once you get sent 50 pairs of gift shoes a week though it does seem a bit suspect, I was up to all sorts of things back then and keeping it going wasnt worth the potential attention, only reason I stopped.
>>
>>2909041
Sounds like you were lucky. Most assholes in my experience would leave negative feedback as soon as they find out they're fake. would you be able to hook me up with your suppliers or point me in the direction to find them?
>>
This was 8 years ago, somebody else could probably give you a better contact. Id have to dig out his email address from some ancient account and wont do it on here with so many eyes.

just dont sell shit quality and nobody cares if its fake. make them send you samples and make sure they know you want repeat trade, these guys want to.make money as well so dont pretend to be gordon greco negotiating prices, let them make money from you and youll never be sent shitty quality items.

back then you could buy fake adidas/nike for $8, $10 etc and I doubt its much more now but dont waste your time. alibaba is probably the place to go still
>>
>Amazon
>Shopify
> How the fuck do you sell shit in this day and age?

Self-hosted shopping cart. 3rd party merchant account, 3rd party biller, or stealth Paypal (aspkin.com). Then SEO and spam your site.
>>
>>2908864
That's actually a great idea. Most people would honestly be down to buy solid looking fakes at half price anyways, it doesn't even need to be a scam honestly
>>
>>2909060
they're not assholes. they just don't want fake shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.