[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made an AIDs Coin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: VeNBg.gif (2MB, 284x233px) Image search: [Google]
VeNBg.gif
2MB, 284x233px
I'd appreciate if the 180+ IQ geniuses here could humble me and take a look at my alt-shitcoin.

Ohni.Biz

I'm really struggling with making it appealing and which creative angle to go from here.
>>
bump?
>>
im not clickin that shit, nigga
>>
>>2908574
>the 180+ IQ geniuses here
kek
>>
File: AbEGxHw.jpg (28KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
AbEGxHw.jpg
28KB, 720x600px
>>2908763

just a load of viruses
>>
haha what the fuck

this is the best project i've seen so far
>>
File: 0.jpg (191KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
191KB, 1959x1469px
>>2908836

p-p-please. just don't.
>>
>>2908574
You seem to be all over the place, seems psychotic actually. You PDF is like a bunch of random shit thrown together. What is the point of the coin?
>>
>>2908953

Democratize the Banks

Ohni is a coin which will have financial transactions uploaded it via an app and those transactions can be anonymously read with machine learning. Users will receive Ohni for anonymously sharing info and can use Ohni to vote for consumer benefits from corporations. Original holders of Ohni can inflate their "original" Ohni to x1000 and lend it out as a bank. There will be interest free banks and profit banks which can merge and fund innovation in communities. The goal is to create mostly self-sufficient communities independent of International Organizations and that can fund things themselves: reduce drug use, pick up trash to eventually collecting taxes and giving scholarships. Up to 10,000 transactions are loaded on an Ohni and distributed through mobile ledgers after which when they are bought or sold, data is pushed to a global Ohni blockchain which is used to predict spending and get people to voice what they want from corporations, governments and banks.
>>
File: Nope.gif (673KB, 475x350px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
673KB, 475x350px
>>2909289
That sounds stupid as shit OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.