[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: wavesplatform-logo.jpg (208KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wavesplatform-logo.jpg
208KB, 800x450px
whats your sincere opinion on waves?
>>
one day an innocent young man decided to make niggercoin on the waves platform

they censored it

and ever since, waves lost all credibility. the end
>>
pnd scam
>>
>>2907432
>ppl actually paid for niggers

Lol
>>
>>2907432
I sincerely think it's garbage.

I see literally no reason for anyone to ever use the Waves platform, ever. Can anyone provide me with one? There is no reason for it.

And yeah, I don't think it's really decentralized. You can whine about me going back to mentioning niggercoin all you want but their actions show what kind of company they really are.

I just wouldn't buy it, plain and simple.
>>
don't ever expect to get a rational answer from this place because these morons are still butthurt over their niggercoins. Don't worry thought, it's gonna be fun shitting on these fools as the coin ascends over the next few years.
>>
US killed ICO and soon the rest of the world will catch up. Waves is done for.
>>
>>2907457
But the real question is... will they do it again?
>>2885970
>>
>>2907432
It's a legit decentralised exchange. When polo goes MT Gox on us, Waves is gonna moon. New UI is coming soon apparently, that's the biggest hurdle at the momemt.
>>
>>2907673
a decentralized exchange that will censor coins liberals find offensive
>>
>>2907733
your point being?

Is there some genuinely contentious political coin out there?

People want to trade monero, bitcoin, ripple, ether, sia, etc, not fucking niggercoin.
>>
>>2907776
well then call it what it is: a centralized exchange
>>
>>2907733
>>2907776

I should add, do you boycott poloniex, bittrex, kraken, etc because they don't list your precious niggers?

Also, the niggers still exist on the chain, you just can't easily trade them via the waves app.
>>
>>2907432
Hey can someone hook my up with like 0.003 waves so I can test making a transaction? Idk if i want waves but I just downloaded the client and if someone wanted to hook me up with like a pennies worth a waves I'd seriously appreciate it. Apparently you can't even sell your BTC until you have 0.003 waves. Sorry for begging but its like a penny

3PMX37VA6HF84j8BmuYzDPw6ShHxAo5DdPj
>>
>>2907784
the app is centralised, the exchange and transactions are not. If you want to trade niggers, you can, they still exist.
>>
>>2907442
Oh... This misconception again.

Waves has has connections with Deloitte and the russian securities exchange for building them blockchain programs. If these two deals broke surface during the last crypto boom, it would probably be a $50 token, but now we will wait for higher values and these financial deals to get priced in.

The are working on making an all-in-one crypto package, with a wallet for the most popular coins and a best in class decentralized exchange.
>>
>>2907784
retard alert.
>>
File: 1499046286044.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1499046286044.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
>>2907793
i wasted like 2 hours selling shit to get that 0.003 waves because as an american I can't just buy it. I hate every fucking worthless piece of shit here for not giving me a fucking pennies worth of waves to try it out. Hope you faggots rot i'll be shilling bad advice in every single thread from now on
>>
>>2908386
Check wavesdrop, wavesgo and the other waves facets, you get small amounts of waves like that for solving a single captcha.

I also think it's hilarious you think you can influence the price of a multimillion dollar market cap, big boy.
>>
>>2908386

If you're still keen I'll happily send you some Waves now
>>
>>2908440

Should have 0.5 on its way.
>>
File: child-whining-dave-mosher.jpg (149KB, 660x465px) Image search: [Google]
child-whining-dave-mosher.jpg
149KB, 660x465px
>>2908386

Just sent 100k waves you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>2907432
Huge make-believe scam
>>
I feel sorry for the people who know about Waves now, but didn't buy....

It'll be tough times for them to watch Waves above $100 and growing...the userbase doubles ever 5-6 weeks last few months 2 all u haters
>>
File: 1495002763718.jpg (113KB, 758x542px) Image search: [Google]
1495002763718.jpg
113KB, 758x542px
>/biz/ thinks it's trash

Well, time to invest on this.
>>
>>2908873
best advice ever from /biz/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.