[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read this fucking chart and tell me your aren't buying right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1252.jpg (140KB, 1250x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1252.jpg
140KB, 1250x1175px
Read this fucking chart and tell me your aren't buying right now. This shit is the future and you numbskulls are too stupid to realize it yet

MONERO
>>
File: IMG_1248.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.png
5KB, 200x200px
>>2906791
Being a millionaire will be nice, come join me anons
>>
Can't afford anymore. Got 5 monero tho xD
>>
what the shit, how can we learn more about the side chain projects for monero? how can we assess their progress?
>>
>>2906791
you can get the exact same coin for 100x less. its called bytecoin. its identical. homework is all it takes to know the real price is somewhere between bytecoin and monero
>>
>>2906791
i seriously recomend you look at the cryptonote background and read about bytecoin being the mirror of monero. buying monero over bytecoin is stupid. I dont buy cryptonote coins but burn your bucks as you please its your money for now
>>
>>2906791
>read chart
>it's all marketing buzzwords
None of the bullshit means anything to 99.9999999% of the population and it never will. If it is any good, someone without autism will just copy it and do a better job selling it. I sincerely hope your bags aren't too heavy anon you'll be holding them a while.
>>
>>2906869
>>2906902
I read that 82% of bytecoin was premined
>>
>>2906902
>>2906869
Why would you buy a copycat coin versus the real coin with good developers who pay for math scientists to look over their code? Here let me for eth for you and make a cool website, will you buy it from me?
>>
moneros main market is darknet users. and the typical person who makes those kind of transactions (mdma/lsd head fucks and stoners) dont like to use decimals. so i dont see the price going over $100.
>>
>>2906968
You are a retard

>>2906945
>>2906902
>>2906869
And yeah, just looked it up. Bytecoin was an 82% premine. Fuck you stop shilling
>>
>>2906791
I already have monero and it hasn't done shit. gonna sit on it though because i got it cheap and the tech seems promising.
>>
>>2906974
>You are a retard
why? its completely logical
>>
>>2906869
imitation is the greatest form of flattery. that said, no one wants your shitcoin called bytecoin. monero has real developers and current #9 by market cap. it deserves to be top 3. gtfo
>>
>>2906945
It is

Owners sold out and made their cash, it's no longer even being developed. Avoid it like the plague.
>>
>>2906791
look you fucking douchebags can buy whatever you want. I wouldnt touch monero or bytecoin with your moms dick Im just here to kick you in the balls and tell you cryptonote coins are for trannys
>>
>>Proof of work
Are you fucking kidding me? lol
>>
>>2906991
You are a douchebag. Ya (YOU). No one buys bytecoin, only child predators, douchebags, and poloniex users buy monero. enjoy
>>
>>2907068
So is cash also for pedos because you don't know where it came from? You shouldn't know where your money has been, one dollar=one dollar even if it has been up a strippers asshole
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.