[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Revenge Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 456526362.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
456526362.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Had a 'friend' that I shared a dorm with back at University in 2011
>We went out one night with his friends, we all got hammered and I passed out before they did.
>They stripped me naked and took pictures of my naked passed out body and shared it around with their friends, laughing the whole time.
>I remember this because one of their girlfriends told me
>Haven't talked to them since till just 1 month ago
>They find out I got 'rich' from Crypto, coax them into Crypto, showing them my fake blockfolio portfolio
>Find out one of them is broke with $30 in their account
>Acts like an entitled shit the entire time
>Tell them this shit is the new paradigm and it'll blow up 5000% next week if they act now
>Make them send their bitcoins to a fake address for a 'safety deposit', they send it, then they lose all their money

>My last message to them is, 'just wait till you get the confirmation message, it will go up high next week'.
>I block them all on all social media and telephone.

>Moving to another country in 3 days time for a new job.
>>
>>2904208
Lol I love you, you cunt.
>>
How much did you took from them?
>>
>>2904221
Probably 100k
>>
File: king of fit.jpg (75KB, 925x835px) Image search: [Google]
king of fit.jpg
75KB, 925x835px
>>2904197
So you going to share those pictures or what?
>>
File: IMG_3228.jpg (23KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
23KB, 443x332px
>MFW BIZ is full of autism
>>
>>2904234
So you fled with $30.
>>
>>2904197
>cant handle my liquor so i do something gay and bitchy

wow u sure showed them OP
>>
>>2904221

Compared to others it's not much. But to them it's their entire bank account, ($100).

I didn't take their money, I just made a fake address for them to send to the void.

I think if they read on my conversation with them, they'll discover a lot of things that should be red flags in hindsight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.