[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt coins dip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Tapped_Out_Gil_Gunderson.png (15KB, 242x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tapped_Out_Gil_Gunderson.png
15KB, 242x400px
Now everyone is fleeing alt to btc what would be some solid alt coins to buy during the dip? Been looking at XMR and ETH but not sure if there are many somewhat solid coins that have dipped more? I have decided against holding for the split as bcc seems to have no real future.
>>
eth will be good as long as UFC betters dump their winnings, otherwise it's all dying except for BTC because there's too many investors

All you can do is convince your friends (goyim) to buy more, in which case you just sell.
>>
>>2903194
Viacoin. Started signalling Segwit, has a juicy roadmap and the solo dev just found an extra experienced dev to help.
>>
>>2903194
DCR
Siacoin
Syscoin
DGB
LBRY Credits
FCT
NEM
XMR
>>
>>2903219
DGB really? You think there are legs left if that? Down so much from its initial peak. XMR has caught my interest and i have Siacoin but what makes it a solid coin?
>>
>>2903208
But surely having more investors in a demand driven market would mean higher prices and upwards growth?
>>
XRP
>>
DGB all the way
>>
>>2903252
Really, why? I bought in at 820 and looks like its on a pretty long downward trend.
>>
File: 1501068886101.png (512KB, 532x782px) Image search: [Google]
1501068886101.png
512KB, 532x782px
>>2903259
you know why
>>
BitBay.
>>
>>2903194
NEM and Syscoin.
At least that's what I've been buying lately.
>>
File: 1498444147377.jpg (57KB, 502x585px) Image search: [Google]
1498444147377.jpg
57KB, 502x585px
ark. amazing coin with low low market cap and excellent returns
>>
>>2903194
Nxt
>>
>>2903383
Yes I agree bought some at the peak though so a little salty at the loss but also in good spirits because itll be back.
>>
>>2903259
>>2903224
don't buy DGB. It's a long running joke on this board that's like a hazing ritual for noobies. DON'T BECOME A DIGIMARINE
>>
>>2903519
Really... Fuck haha I knew something was off with the digimarine memes.
>>
>>2903419
quiet
>>
>>2903534
yeah there has been a couple of coins that have become running memes for how bad they perform: DGB, BNT etc..
you don't want to carry a bag of one of those lol

At the moment XMR seems a good choice, NEM/XEM looks solid as well now that the team is starting to market their product.
>>
>>2903194
Monero, library, lisk, factom, decred, all good.
>>
>>2903534
its a shill trying to get you to sell so he can buy
>>
>>2903194
I'm diversifying but most my shit is in eth. IMO The majority will panic and sell, (BUT) ETH will bounce back, too many normies and people involved in it. A lot of Swiss cunts are buying it, when in doubt I follow the Swiss
>>
XVG is prime for rising. Also, it's very cheap RN
>>
>>2904207
Eth is going to hit $150 soon, though
>>
>>2904166
>LISK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2904152
>putting BNT and DGB in the same category

Gonna have a bad time
>>
Monero, it's actually going up. Get on the bandwagon.
>>
>>2904152
hahahahah

you are really talking about bancor and digibyte as if they are in the same class?

kill yourself

one is a highly successful crypto that has been around for longer than 95%+ of the game, the other is ran by jew schecklers and has been active less than a year
>>
>>2904152

What's good about Nem/Xem? What is their goal?
>>
>>2903232
The thing is, that there's no demand. Those coins have no real use caes, other than copying ETH's.

No coin is worth buying, other than XMR.
>>
Ans are very cheap. Worth investing anon
>>
>>2903519
b-b-but .... the September announcement of Citibank awards. Jared-kun is changing the look and may or may not be making deals super secret deals.
>>
>>2904287
It can be used for a lot of stuff but their major focus are banks(high speed transactions).
It's also going to become one of those coins ICOs are based on. There have been a couple ICOs already but are not
that widely known.
It will hit $0.5-1 depending on Bitcoin price(will compete with XRP marketcap) in the next 2/3 months due to new tech release.
>>
DGB
BNT
ESPER
SIA
>>
>>2904327

I've only heard bad things about Ripple (can't remember specifics), so I should go with NEM instead?
>>
>>2904265
>>2904280
Uh I honestly don't give a shit how long they have been around. What I see is they both perform consistently bad and have become running gags on /biz/ that's all.

>>2904287
It's a big project, basically centering on being a payment platform for businesses. It has been called the sleeping giant for a while now, staying mostly dormant because of little visibility and frustrating a lot of its supporters and investors.
What changed now since roughly a month ago is they are really starting to actively market their product all around. For example they are going to have their first NEM Dedicated Exchange Platform in Australia and release their Catapult blockchain extension. I advise you to make your own research but I think it's a really promising investment.
>>
Chancoin!
>>
>>2904376
>>2904327

Thank you both for the info.

Any opinion on Verge and Aragon? I only heard about Aragon recently through what I suspect is some soft shilling and I don't see what is remarkable about their project.
>>
have my money in priorirty listed below from top to bottom. pls rate. what should i change.
ANS
OMG
XEM
SYS
BAY
>>
Can someone explain to this retard how to buy cryptocurrencies?
>>
>>2904508
buy it on coinbase. make a bittrex acc.
send btc to your btc adress in bitrexx. buy shitcoins.
>>
>>2904586

Nice to see this board is helpful in the mornings
>>
>>2904371
Yeah it's kind of a better Ripple.
All of the coins are already on the market and they're just priming for a pump in the upcoming months.
While Ripple is hardly going to net you the same gains.
>>
>>2904166
>Lisk
>instead of ARK

might as well burn your money
>>
>>2903224

Remove fud and you have solid coin. It also has monster moons. I got some at 500 easy profit.
>>
>>2903194
Hey bro, I'll help you out. Read every single post here and write down all coins listed.

Ok, you done?

Now buy everything except those coins.
You're good to go!
>>
Lisk was over $3 before the crash, and was up there for weeks so it wasn't some pump.

After the btc market stabilizes from the fork, it's value will go back up
>>
File: IMG_6113.png (88KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6113.png
88KB, 1334x750px
Buy 4 chan coin now!!! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=AlexGreen
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.