[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial Markets crash when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Debt-to-GDP-marked-up-2-17-2017.jpg (48KB, 643x379px) Image search: [Google]
Debt-to-GDP-marked-up-2-17-2017.jpg
48KB, 643x379px
Financial Markets crash when?
>>
>>2903012
In 2 or 3 million years.
>>
>>2903025
Maybe crash is the wrong word.

Financial market rescission when?
>>
between now and 10 years
>>
>>2903012
Money is created with dept so a bigger economy needs more money which creates more dept.

There is literally nothing wrong with the cart, everything is fine, its intended to be like that.
>>
>>2903012

Watch the EU, Canadian real estate, Illinois and California pensions, and usa auto loans

One will fail, the rest will follow
>>
>>2903031
See that little wiggle in the debt line from 2008-2009? That's the wiggle that almost destroyed the world during the "Great Financial Crisis."
To support the current level of asset prices, the US has been growing our debts more than twice as fast as our national income (GDP). Any household knows that you can't do this for long before insolvency occurs. The debt that's being created will need to be repaid, when something goes wrong and someone can't pay (a lot) we have another 2008. Nations -- even those with a printing press -- can't escape this same fate in the long run.
>>
The market spiked because of Trump. If he continues to be stalled on tax reform and infrastructure spending, then "smart" money will slowly start pulling out. But until interest rates rise , which the Fed are struggling with due to lower wage inflation, the stock market seems like the only place to keep large sums of money.

So there's two things pulling on the market:
1. If the price spike was due to Trump, then what's going to happen if he doesn't his way?

2. Since interest rates are so low, where else can the money be placed for decent returns?

And yes, tech giants like Amazon are doing very well, but there are limits for how much something should rise over a certain of time.

We need a significant correction, it will be healthy to let things cool down and allow new buyers a reasonable entry point.
>>
>>2903012
TOMORROW
>>
>>2903031
This. Debt = Money^2
>>
>>2903094
Definitely agree.
I'd add that trump's effect on the markets movement is only supplemental. A few industries went crazy the weeks following his election, most have returned to "normal".
The largest effect that is currently propping up the stock markets is the FED's willingness to perpetually print trillions. pic related.
>>
>>2903180
I definitely think that quantitative easing has also played it's role in stock prices. That, along with the proliferation of index funds and ETFs which pump money quite indiscriminately into the stock market.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.