[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you leave ANY BTC on Coinbase during the fork you must be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cuckbasegettingrich.png (50KB, 511x770px) Image search: [Google]
cuckbasegettingrich.png
50KB, 511x770px
If you leave ANY BTC on Coinbase during the fork you must be fucking retarded. Those faggots are going to get rich off the normies during this fork. Cuckbase WILL NOT be giving BCC equal to BTC that is held by accounts there. THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP IT ALL TO THEMSELVES LMFAO
>>
The simple answer is they don't care about rushing to code some shit to enable BCC trading. 0 interest in BCC actually, that's why they are advising those who care about that shitcoin to move their BTC out of the exchange.
>>
they need the BCC to cover the ETH margin flash crash they had to refund

i still can't believe they actually did that, the daytrading retards should have suffered, and it hurt the ETH price aswell
>>
BCC will be worth nothing anyway. If everyone is thinking of selling and no one is buying a shitcoin, price will collapse.
>>
>>2900872
Good fuck Bcc, it will be a trash coin anyways.
>>
my mining profits are going to get paid on 1st, if i transfer it on the 1st will i still be able to get this shitcoin or am i fucked, since then i quit being a dumb fuck and got electrum,
>>
>>2901006
who cares even it will only be worth 1 dollar i'll at least have 50 bucks for free
>>
>>2900965
Coinbase is for normies, and right now that exchange is the closest thing there is for something being legit in the cryptoworld. That said, the Feds have their eyes on this company.

I agree with you regarding the flash crash. But think about what the Feds and Normies would think about the cryptoworld if they told them to fuck off. It would kill their business hard.

It's like McDonalds taking the flack of all the shitty fast foods out there when "super-size me" documentary came out.

McDonalds is to Fastfood as Coinbase is to crypto.

That is the image coinbase made for themselves, so now they gotta eat it. This is how I see it, and why Coinbase gave out refunds.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.