[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder that this is the next big player in crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: XtraBYtes.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
XtraBYtes.png
34KB, 200x200px
Just a friendly reminder that this is the next big player in crypto
>>
I've played with this shit bought at 1500 and sold at 1800 or sth was pretty good but stay away it's pure shit but looks good on paper
>>
I like that they increased the transaction fee from 100xby to 200xby

and since only the developers have a static node,. all xby goes straight back to them

i like the idea of xtrabtytes, but the marketing guy is a retard, and he is basically the CEO aswell according to their site
>>
>>2900838
lel your FUD

Fee was decreased to 50 xby and as time goes by and the more users come in fee will continue to get lowered

source ->
pbs.twimg.com/media/DFIcjILVwAA9XXP.png:large
>>
File: 1501281726087.jpg (155KB, 700x564px) Image search: [Google]
1501281726087.jpg
155KB, 700x564px
>>
>>2900879
doesn't change the fact that they haven't made any progress so far, static nodes aren't even online, all the fees goes to the developers

they only made progress on their shitty website ;)

;))))))))))))))))))))
;))))))))))))))))))))
;))))))))))))))))))))
;))))))))))))))))))))
;))))
>>
File: IMG_20170721_071749.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_071749.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
We are DEVELOPING the coin!
>>
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@t0mpee/a-brief-explaniation-of-xtrabytes-new-module-system

Hahaha looks like you faggots still don't hold enough XBY
>>
>>2900838
Ccr is legit the biggest faggot I have ever come across in my entire life
>>
>>2900810
Rocket league coin?
>>
These dumb fuck actually think XBY will be a major player in crypto in the next couple year. You should read some of their crazed posts on bitcointalk....they actually think this will be a top 5 coin LMAO
>>
>>2900838
>blatant lying
>>2900962
>moving the goal posts
It's not too late to buy back in guys. Everyone panic sells on their first investment.
>>
>>2900838
This shit is written in the same style as that FUD copy pasta that was written about David the BitBay coder. Just KYS my man you can't stop good tech.
>>
>>2901414
YOU FUCKING RETARD. These idiots are throwing money at it and will keep at it! If it actually works you win, if not there'll be a moon anyway thanks to the crazed fanbase.
>>
>>2901471
"These idiots are throwing money at it"
Down to 400 sats from 1600 a couple months ago

You are so fucking dumb. Please stay away from sharp objects
>>
>>2901490
As if that fucking matters. DGB was fucking less than this shit for years and it ended up blasting off. That poster you replied to is right and you are a moron because you are letting your emotions get in the way of an easy money making opportunity.
>>
>>2901516
>that fucking matters. DGB was fucking less than this shit for years and it ended up blasting off. That poster you replied to is right and you are a moron because you are letting your emotions get in the way of an easy money making opportunity.
I have 300k XBY bought at 40 sats you potato. I've been in this project for months now and have realized this shitcoin is going nowhere with an autistic dev and a manic Napoleon-like lead guy in CCR going forward into the future (multiple years)
>>
>>2901544
Perfect! You're in for more than me, hold that shit and enjoy the gains, if not and its getting suspect then dump. But what did you even pay for that, barely anything right? High risk, high reward, but low investment so even if it does go to shit then no real loss right?
>>
>>2901544
Then you haven't been keeping up to date you mongoloid because anyone who has read the latest posts on btctalk know that the drama is over and CCR apologized. Tech proof was also posted. You and your discord buddies are just ip rotating fags trying to scare people. What's wrong with Napoleon? He was more of a man(let) than you'll ever be.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.