[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get in on the next sia under 10 sats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download (4).jpg (668KB, 1000x1750px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
668KB, 1000x1750px
He missed sia
He missed strat
He missed btc

Don't be a Sigtard, get in on ecc now at under 10 sats.

No, I'm not trying to dump muh bags. I bought in at 4, 5, and 6 sats and it's still below 10

Yes, low volume and only one exchange for now. But it has an extremely active community and the dev is working part time on this coin now, but he will be full time in Sept so there's still time to buy before people figure this out. He even posts updates in the slack when he will be less active in developing the coin due to conferences or whatever. This coin is the real deal and the next sia.
>>
>>2900383
>merchant integration solutions
That's the last thing crypto needs, fuck off Bancor
>>
>>2900391

Just one avenue for this coin to go up. Payment processing, messaging, file storage are the big ones. I guess we'll see. People buy stupid shit like sigt all the time, at least this one is cheap and not already pumped or at an ath. You need to be early to make great returns. Look at rdd, xvg, dgb. If you bought in super early you're still way up. Rdd at 5 sats and you could have sold easily at 100+. Similar spot here, this coin will take off by year end and if not I'll accumulate more. I'll end up like the based Canadian bro who has a billion or whatever SIA.
>>
All this coin needs is some dank memes to jumpstart the price
>>
>>2900383
i'll wait until this garbage drops to 1 sat before i even consider picking it up
>>
>>2900383
THE FUCKING WALLET isn't even working ffs.
i bought this shit at 10 sat and transferred it to my wallet to stake and wanted to transfer it back to sell at 19 sat and it never worked, now it's 5 sat...
>>
pnd scam
>>
>>2900383
the next SIA? oh boy I hated the first SIA!!!
>>
>>2901106

Yeah they released a new wallet but need to sync it up, they're well aware, the main dev Griffith is working on this part time but in a month he goes full time. Then what? He's providing updates every step of the way and in close contact with the exchange. Relax. Just more time to buy. You'll be able to dump your ecc once the new wallet is up and running and will make money
>>
>>2901115

No, lol

It was a dead coin that is now revived. Not a fucking pnd, idiot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.