[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: wat.jpg (105KB, 1550x514px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
105KB, 1550x514px
wat
>>
>>2899106
It's not dropping another fucking cent says the whale.
>>
>>2899114
That was a 1.2 million dollar wall. Who owns over a million coins? Was this Vitalik?
>>
>>2899114
but the satoshi value can drop, dragging the usd price down with it
>>
>>2899124
satoshi holds well over one million bitcoins

the bitbay owner holds 100 million bitbays in his personal wallet
>>
>>2899124
Scratch that. I got it backwards. It's not someone who owns the coins, obviously. But why would you put up that sort of wall? If your intention is to buy, why wouldn't you push the price down?

This has to be a friendly showing his intentions, and they can't be to buy.

Someone clarify this shit for me.
>>
What the fuck is happening? It just showed zero resistance up to 100 stats for a second before the whale resurfaced.

Something going on with the coin we don't know? Is OMG kill?
>>
SELL!

big buy wall = it's gonna dump
>>
>>2899158
One whale apparently has 1 mil in BTC and over a million OMG as well.
>>
>>2899172
Why did resistance evaporate?
>>
>>2899158
its called fake buy walls, and they happen all the time

the whales wants crypto n00bs to buy into omg now because "it cant go any lower with this wall, rite guyss?? :DD"
>>
>>2899178
He is 99% of the buy orders and sell orders. He literally controls the market.
>>
BTC will moon now
>>
>>2899106
MAN THE HARPOONS
>>
It dropped to 35k satoshis momentarily and there are multiple 10 - 32K sell walls on bittrex. I was going to buy because price is quite low compared to the past week however this is fishy as fuck
>>
Well, I snatched another 1000 in all this
>>
OMG is a good fucking coin just hold it. There's no reason to get all caught up in these whale games.
>>
No way anyone keeps this much money on an exchange.
>>
fun to watch the order book on this
>>
Whale lifted wall the second it was touched. Lost about 5btc.
>>
>>2899404
the 0.2 btc damage of 5 btc came from me lol
>>
>>2899404
Who'd have thought.
>>
~That whale is a bitch. Let's see what happens now that the wall is gone
>>
OMG is ridiculously solid as a project. As a trading asset...it is ridiculously manipulated. I have no idea whether the whale is trying to buy more, or sell more.
>>
Insider here.. don't believe me.

Prepare for liftoff soon.
>>
>>2899106
nice 0.35 BTC worth MEGA-BUY-WALL there bro
>>
Check out that guy selling 28081.09074654 at various points.

Thoughts?
>>
>>2899514
selling at
0.00044888 and so on.

>>2899485
Hope you're right.
>>
Scalping from .0004 to .0004288, .0044388 etc is a pretty profitable trade if you just came in at .0004. Probably not the whale.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.