[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any actual coin fags here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mixed_silver_coins_in_pile_4_.png (414KB, 710x450px) Image search: [Google]
mixed_silver_coins_in_pile_4_.png
414KB, 710x450px
I'm gonna sell some old coin to help me pay for an engagement ring. I'd like to possibly get the most I can but don't know the value of this shit and online guide are confusing as fuck. Here's what I got. Most of its circulated condition. A few silver dollars are in cases and look very clean and nice.

34 Roosevelt silver dimes
37 liberty mercury dimes
5 Morgan silver dollar (1921 x 2, 1900 tarnished and 1921 1885 cleaned in good condition)
5 liberty silver dollar (1922 x 3, 1923, 1924)
11 silver quarters (1964x 4, 1935, 36, 51, 52, 55, 56, 62)
3 uncirculated liberty dollars (1993, 95, 98)
>>
> Cleaning your coins
You'll only get silver spot price
>>
>>2897442

I never cleaned them. They were just in cases since I got them and look really clean and nice.
>>
Sheeet
>>
>>2897442
just curious, why shouldn't they be cleaned?
>>
>>2897896

You can but it won't make the value go up. Even though some guy will offer me $10 each for a silver dollar, polish it and try to sell it for $40.
>>
>>2897386
>sell some old coin to help me pay for an engagement ring
what a fucking cuck
>>
>>2898149
go fuck your waifu pillow or whatever those things are called that you /pol/tards who can't get laid own
>>
>>2898172
nothing wrong with fucking bitches, but spending money on some slut that will cheat on you eventully is a cuckery and goodgoyism at its finest
>>
>>2897896
you should never ever clean silver/gold

it damages the item
the people who buy it dont care about it
most even like some wear as it adds to the items story
>>
>>2897386
>Fri
The guy in the right upper side is the dude from wolfenstein. So that coin is fake
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-11+at+03.39.48).jpg (285KB, 728x937px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-11+at+03.39.48).jpg
285KB, 728x937px
>>2898207
dude mgtow nofap lmao
>>
>>2898207

4 years and in and she moved out of state to a house in the woods with me and works with me. Only way she cheats is if I fuck her over and she would just leave me quickly if that were the case. There is a whole big world out there that is nothing like /pol/ cucks think.
>>
>>2897386
Based of the current asking spot price of silver, you've got $274.36 of silver there. Are you selling them at a coin shop, on ebay, on craigslist or some way? Don't sell at a coin shop unless you're willing to sell below spot price and want to get rid of them quick. If you're selling on ebay or craigslist you can probably slap an additional $5-10 on each of the silver dollars based on condition and easily sell all your coins as a whole lot. Haggling is expected and if you use craigslist make sure you make the meeting place a secure one like the inside of a bank or in front of a police station.
>>
>>2899864
*some other way
>>
>>2899864

Thanks man. I so have like 9 half dollars. I was thinking of asking 300 for it all. I'm trying Craigslist and I carry so I was gonna meet at the grocery store or something.
>>
>>2900140
No problem anon. Many years to you and your loved one btw :)
>>
>>2897386
>selling numismatics for squeezed carbon you can make in a lab now.
buy high sell low, its the /biz way.
>>
All was given to me. Some idiot used the silver dollars to buy cigs at a store my mom worked it years ago.
>>
>>2897896
Sometimes the patina on silver coins can make them more valuable to collectors. If you have old silver coins with nice rainbow hues those are especially desirable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.