[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1500902170394.png (80KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500902170394.png
80KB, 400x300px
COMMUNITY DIVEN COIN AS FUCK.
I was just kicked and banned from SIGT tellegram for askig questions. WTF is wrong with you.

Screenshot this and ask SIGT moderators on telegram
>>
>>2897150
What was your name in the telegram?
>>
>>2897160
kuba
>>
>>2897150
should people have to deal with your bullshit?
>>
I saw you there talking shit and you deserved that kick in the ass. you only talk faggot style. Stay here the home for the FID.
>>
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT DAN
>>
SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER FUCK FUCK FU CK FUCK FAGGOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
Guys this isn't fucking funny

I bought at 3500 and my sell order at 5000 never happened

It's going to go back up right? Come on I put 1.5 BTC in this.....
>>
Not only nigga got his ass kicked for shitting all over but also a damn racist bitch too. We lost racists here.
>>
When I say reee you go REEE faggot
>>
>>2897634
no

maybe wait a few years. maybe never. DGB literally was worth 1000x its initial costs at some point. Dont put any more than 2% in something risky like this.
>>
>>2897634
the halving is less than a week away faggot
>>
>>2897150
you were talking shit and harassing everyone calling them faggots and sperging out hard, you sounded like a total kuck.
>>
>>2897658
>the halving is less than a week away faggot

so what
>>
>>2897681
so suck our dicks
>>
>>2897681
faggot
>>
>>2897681
rikityrekt
>>
Kuba you just a piece of nigger shit. Only fucking nigga with a small dick on the keyboard
>>
SIGT has got to be the worst thing to happen to this board in a while...
>>
>>2897150
>Trip
i was banned to
>>
>>2897687
gtfo you gayfag
>>
>>2897707
why you are so interested about my dick? I am not gay sorry
>>
>>2897188
>talk shit
>get kicked
wow what a horrible people!
>>
>>2897725

I was just ansking question about blockchain and early minning instead of posting memes and gifs and I got banned couse of it
>>
Was kicked to .. just wanted to figure it out about pre mine insta mine claims..they don't like questions
>>
Can someone link the telegram?
>>
>>2897737
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2030529.0 somewhere
>>
>>2897709
no it's just the fud theyre spreading
>>
>>2897832
Found a retard
>>
Kuba my nigga. stay here boo boo. We love nigga ass here. You belong with us
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.