[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk me out of buying BTC /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sperg.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
sperg.png
146KB, 671x519px
No-coiner here, got $4600 sitting here gathering dust and have been looking to invest long term in BTC and from what ive gathered after the shitstorm on August 1st it should be the perfect time to get in.

will i be seeing lamboland soon?, am i making a mistake?, talk me out of it /biz/
>>
Why do I care? I'm not your financial advisor, fuck off.
>>
>>2896787
Yeah, sure. Buy BTC and hold it for 2 years. You might have 100% gains if you can handle the gambling strain.
>>
>>2896787
you should have gotten in before the 'shitstorm' to get BTC/Bitcoin Cash/Bitcoin Classic for 1 buy
>>
The important thing now is to not buy for more than $ 2000. Everyone who is buying bitcoins at this point will regret bitterly.
>>
Buy 1.5 btc and send me the rest, i will tell you what to buy to 1000x that, not even larping here, if youre interested let me know itt
>>
>>2896817
sent .15btc
i expect 100x profit
>>
>>2896817
So you know how to gain 1000x profits yet here you are asking for money on the internet...
>>
>>2896967
This
Don't trust any faggots here
>>
>>2896835

It's bitbean

You're welcome
>>
>>2896808
why is everyone freaking out and getting fiat instead?, also BCC will drop like a drop
>>2896816
if it drops to 2200 im buying, i cant see it easily hitting 4000+ by the end of the year >>2896817
sent, how can i contact you?, you have jabber?
>>
>>2897212
You might think im bullshitting but i know of 4 upcoming icos that are guaranteed jupiter missions, im putting as much as i can on one of them, and i will tell them what they are for a small fee. You can even get on one right now. Email above.
>>
>>2897233
lol I know who you are just by the way you talk. you made a thread a few days ago about your oldschool whale friend giving you a tip. I know which coins you're talking about as well.
>>
>>2897272
Not sure what you're talking about but whatever you say mang
>>
>>2897212
if everyone was freaking out the price wouldn't be soaring
it's just dumbfucks of /biz/ freaking out, smart money, whales are buying into it rn
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.