[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Sons of Satoshi! Of Ether! My brothers! I see in your eyes the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1498079980469.jpg (43KB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498079980469.jpg
43KB, 960x404px
Sons of Satoshi! Of Ether! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we drop our Bitcoins and break all the mooning ICO's. But it is not this day. An hour of BCC and shattered wallets when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of /biz/!
>>
>>2896550
didn't this guy die in the movie?
>>
>>2896553
as an old man who was banging a young chick his entire life
>>
>>2896555
>banging a young chick his entire life
That's where holding Bitcoin will take you. Trips tell the truth.
>>
b-bump
>>
File: rTVmo6D.png (708KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
rTVmo6D.png
708KB, 1024x435px
>>2896550
From my point of view, Ether is worthless!
>>
>>2896845
WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST
>>
File: You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg (23KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg
23KB, 600x342px
>>2896845
You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the jews, not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to the crypto, not leave it in darkness.
>>
>>2896845
It's over BCC! I have the high capitalisation!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.