[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are going to have 1 more dip before august 1 Mark my words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 008.png (496KB, 1073x1500px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
496KB, 1073x1500px
We are going to have 1 more dip before august 1
Mark my words
>>
File: marked ;).jpg (16KB, 476x105px) Image search: [Google]
marked ;).jpg
16KB, 476x105px
>>
What is happening on BTC is retarded right now. Look at the charts, this is pure whale play. This is going to dump so fucking hard.
>>
>>2894036
>pure whale play
actually it isn't this time around.
>>
>>2894036
Yea it's supposed to dump for a long time but who the fuck knows? The whales could pump it to $4k for all i know
>>
>>2894025
How do you get that 4chan theme?
>>
>>2894052
I'm bullish on BTC in general but I'm just going to sell now. This stinks
>>
File: crash-bit.jpg (45KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
crash-bit.jpg
45KB, 300x250px
I can't wait for it too happen! Coiner tears are delicious!
>>
Honestly, I admire all of you who are buying Bitcoins now. Really.
I would not have the courage.

Maybe it's not even courage, it's stupid. I do not know. I wish you good luck.

I'm going to stay here waiting for the whale to knock it all down until August 1st.
>>
>>2894017
you all will pay for this
btc wont go down anymore
>>
>>2894171
Of course it's stupid, that's why I shorted it, yet I'm the one losing money. I know if I short it again the thing will shoot to ATH, just because
>>
>>2894179
You must be pretty new in crypto to say that.
>>
Just got an email from Coinbase. They're going to drive the market down with their niggery.

>they will not support BCC
>if you have bitcoin in your coinbase wallet, you will not get BCC
>they are going to suspend trading on august 1

What a fucking shit storm. I'm glad I bought in at 1900, sold at 2760, and got that shit in USD in my bank account right now
>>
>>2894203
This is the same thing I did but I'm a little sad that I didn't buy and sell again from 2450 to 2700 on this last big run
>>
guys it's okay to just not do anything
it's ok just... to chill.
that's what i'm doing. if BTC goes way down, i'll buy. if it goes way up, then i guess the remainder of the 21BTC i'm trying to accumulate will be a little more expensive.

and all my alts are in the toilet, so i'm not doing anything with them.
just chllling
>>
File: 1497144085003.png (120KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
1497144085003.png
120KB, 1024x669px
>>2894036
>le whale meme
you don't even know how to spot one
>>
File: IMG_8755.jpg (156KB, 680x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8755.jpg
156KB, 680x748px
>>2894017
>ONE MORE DIP

CHUST VAIT

what do you think is going to happen when bitcoin's market cap splits nearly in half..

now, that being said, however many people will actually dump BCC is to be seen.

Now, MY question is this:

>Will it solidify the flippening
>>
>>2894233
I find that staying happy & really patient always brings me good gains.
You are good, anon.
>>
>>2894323
>what do you think is going to happen when bitcoin's market cap splits nearly in half..

Uhhh, that's not going to happen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.