[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO General > Happy Bagholders Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
>Smart Contract 2.0 platform launch on August 8th >Awesome AMA on Reddit
>New Website and better wallets incoming

Are we feeling bullish yet? What did you guys think about their answers?
>>
Not yet soon
>>
Looking forward to the partnership deal with Bancor.
>>
File: 999911111.png (444KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
999911111.png
444KB, 593x492px
I couldn't be happier. I KNOW, dead certain, that NEO is going to make me rich. It's just a question of when.
>>
>>2892931
When will the icon in blockfolio and bitterex change ,':^*
>>
>>2892942
I wonder how many people have had the same thought about other coins lol
>>
>>2892961
You know, I kinda have a feeling about this one. Most other coins seem to promise more than they deliver. If NEO is all about focussing on making an ACTUAL functional core, then the proof will be the pudding.
>>
>>2892941
And Coindash. Then we moon fo sho.
>>
File: 1499275419437.jpg (45KB, 519x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499275419437.jpg
45KB, 519x591px
>>2892941
>>2893508
pretty lame FUD, guys. it's almost like you NEO FUDsters are starting to give up :)
>>
>>2892931
How large is the client right now? seems king of big for being so young. Thinking about getting into ans today.
>>
>>2893552
Are there tutorials on how to set up a new wallet?
>>
>>2892950

when Pajeet catches up on his data entry
>>
>>2892931
The only problem I have, is that I didn't buy more while it was $4.80. People like to shit on this coin but it's held steady the last couple dips.
>>
>>2892950

My bet is by the end of the month.
>>
It's interesting how NEO is doing as well it is. It's in the infant stage. The devs have 0 interesting in marketing. It has performed better than others in the last BTC crash.
>>
>>2893842
Neck yourself, chink.
>>
I have 560 ANS. Can't wait till it hits $1000
>>
>>2893849

Go back to /pol asshole
>>
>>2893042
Think about how much NEO promises and how much they have delivered. Why is it any different again?
>>
>>2893842
>No interest in marketing
Dude they just spent like a month on a rebrand and they still hasn't done it
>>
>>2893868
>they still hasn't done it
go back to grammar school, pajeet
>>
>>2893861

What do you mean? They actually have code and not just a pie in the sky whitepaper. They have promised what they have delivered and have been honest about their development and the scope of their partnerships. In my opinion they are 100% on track to realizing NEOs potential in the long term. And listening to the community of developers surrounding them means they care about delivering the best possible product.
>>
>>2893875
Sick my big peneis poorfag
>>
>>2893897

Peneise.....is that a breed of dog? :)
>>
>>2893849
low IQ poltard
>>
Dubs for neo
>>
>>2894028
Check em....
>>
>>2894053
Damn
>>
dubs for neo
>>
Dubs this time
>>
File: m3iTP34.gif (2MB, 341x318px) Image search: [Google]
m3iTP34.gif
2MB, 341x318px
should I get in on this or nah?
>>
>>2894085
Can you check these dubs?
>>
File: 7865687456457.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
7865687456457.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
we're gonna make it lads
>>
Summary of the AMA

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6q0q9t/summary_of_neo_reddit_ama_by_da_hongfei_and_erik/
>>
When do i buy back in? Weekend dip just started right?
>>
Cattish on ANS/NEO
>>
Viperish on ANS/NEO
>>
BTC is dropping again, so wait some more to get back in, or buy now and just don't think about it as it continues to dip.
>>
>>2894370
>BTC is dropping again
it's not, it's going up
>>
>>2894302

>In terms of Microsoft, yes we have cooperation with Microsoft China because NEO is built with C#

Reminder that they think all you bag hodlers are retards and you're proving them right by shilling their scamcoins.
>>
>>2894673
we have cooperation with Google because we searched for cat pictures there
>>
>>2894673
How did they hold a conference at the Microsoft Beijing office then? I doubt M$ just loans out conference space. Not shilling, just a nervous bagholder looking for at the very minimum a break-even exit.
>>
>>2894770
>I doubt M$ just loans out conference space
You'd be wrong:
https://live.nodejs.org/events/beijing.html
>>
>>2894770
You got fucking gooked. These scammers have been deliberately misleading people for months about having significant working relationships with alibaba, Microsoft and JD. They came out today and officially announced it was just a prank, bro - we literally don't have shit.
>>
>>2894673

they didn't claim to have a microsoft partnership

they were honest and cleared up this rumor in the ama

how many neo have you accumulated big boy?
>>
>>2894865
>clear up weeks of deliberate ambiguity and half truths after the damage had been done and they'd pocketed millions from it.
>>
>>2894879

their blog or whatever got translated to english before the conference and a couple retards on reddit and biz ran with this idea that they are partnered, they just had their presentation at a microsoft office

nobody with a brain bought neo because of this

they are not pocketing anything, read the white paper, the funds are locked up and released over time purely to fund development of neo

fuck off
>>
>>2894896
>yes, we have a working relationship with Microsoft
>because Neo is coded in C#

Straight from the gook subhuman's mouth.
>>
>>2894929
time to go back to /pol/
>>
>>2894929

he did not say working relationship, and you are conveniently leaving out the context, in the very same sentence

i have a relationship with amazon, because i am a customer and i buy things from their website

that is called transparency, there is nothing ambiguous about the statement, it is right there in front of you
>>
when do I stop seeing ants on my blockfolio and start seeing green polygons
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.