[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so am i supposed to buy this now that everyone is fudding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: DFac95_XgAANrYE[1].jpg (34KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
DFac95_XgAANrYE[1].jpg
34KB, 1200x400px
so am i supposed to buy this now that everyone is fudding
>>
Do you buy a pump and dump scam when everyone is dumping? Go crazy, retard
>>
Nah, get the fuck on CHC rocket while its still parked
>>
I have never, EVER seen as much FUD about a particular coin before here at /biz/. So yes, you should buy according to the principle of always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
>>
>>2892878
>>2892872
>>2892897

Don't buy SIGT. Sit on the sidelines and see what happens.

>>2892880
Buy ChainCoin. Great buy. Going places. Just ask the Youtube Chink what his entry point is. I think he said today it was 20k SAT? I know last week he said $4.00 was a good buy. Market swings, you know? It'll be worth 5 million BTC by tomorrow afternoon. BUY CHAINCOIN.
>>
>>2892872
If you buy on reverse psychology, then shillers will just use reverse-reverse psychology and they already do. Don't buy anything fudded or shilled on biz without doing your own research first and never chase overnight moons, that's like the most basic mistake.
>>
>>2893033
>chaincoin

kys
>>
don't. volume has been steadily decreasing ever since the first pump, at this point it's just whales trying to offload their bags on some retards
>>
>>2893033
It's funny because chaincoin and signatum are the same breed of scam just targeted at different websites
>>
Oh boy it's the next Soul Coin and Kids Coin
>>
>>2893052
Look @ the rich list homeboy. Any whale on the rich list could dump their full bag immediately and be out. Multiple people could and still take a handsome profit.

People are accumulating SIGT in anticipation of what's to come. I am. But, by all means, you don't need to.

If SIGT isn't for you because you think its a scam or are not risk tolerant, that's OK.

DYOR and buy what you believe in. I hear Bancor was a great buy!
>>
jump on the pump train baby

we need to start shilling on reddit using the new whitepaper

i just hit up floyd mayweather's marketing manager and told them about sigt as well

hopefully he pumps some money into this
>>
>>2892897
> always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
multiple threads and this
>>
>>2893065
I was really upset when I learned, 2 years ago, that the Signatum developer team traveled forward in time to abandon their project so that some chink youtube scammer could pump and dump it on a bunch of unsuspecting idiots... but they did.

AND HERE WE ARE. The coin just launched 7 days ago and apparently it's already 3 years abandoned by its dev team with no current roadmap or development activity.

Amazing, really.
>>
>>2893052

There are currently standing buy orders for over 2,000,000 SIGT @ prices above 500 SAT. If the biggest whales wanted to dump they could liquidate their full positions immediately.
>>
Also if any of these shitcoins that you buy happens to pump hard right after, you've still made a huge mistake if you didn't know what the fuck you were doing in the first place, because eventually you're setting yourself up for a huge crash that will make you want to kill yourself. The only reason these coins pumped so hard is not because they have any intrinsic value but how well they were shilled leading to a lucky chain reaction of buys and more shilling. NEVER buy anything on emotion alone and NEVER buy anything you've done zero research on.
>>
I usually do the opposite to what /biz/ advises.

Some of the biggest FUD threads are about ANS/NEO and Digibyte, yet these two coins have made me plenty of $$$ over the last few months.

I'm probably going to look at SIGT over this weekend, check out the roadmap etc and buy in the weekend dip. Bound to make some change.

Other than that, I shall increase my HMQ holdings, that shit is about to get real.
>>
>>2893150
I think this is a great suggestion.

Remember that Crypto is extremely volatile and you can lose your shit immediately. Anyone who bought SIGT @ 4800 SAT is a fucking idiot. What did you expect to happen?

For fuck's sake, don't FOMO buy into pumps... and TAKE PROFIT. Don't get fucking greedy and think something that was 800 SAT that morning will be 8000 SAT that night. Organic growth takes time.

Taking 100% gains is never a bad call, even if that means you didn't get 200% because the pump continued.
>>
We can all work together and pump. There will be no losers if we work together
>>
close biz and decide for yourself.. im all in btw
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.