[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If ur not in this ico you are failing in life. > works together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Tierion_Logo.png (231KB, 3069x2781px) Image search: [Google]
Tierion_Logo.png
231KB, 3069x2781px
If ur not in this ico you are failing in life.
> works together with microsoft and philips
>>
Ico almost raised 25m
Tokensale.tierion.com
>>
>>2892193
I broke my no-ICO rule for these guys. It's not a gofundme ICO. They have a working product. As simple as that.
>>
Factom rip off, looks like a scam
>>
Here ya go.
https://azure.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/
>>
Working product + thousands of clients + Microsoft partnership = Buy 100k
>>
>>2892185
waynes a cool dude, and his company is legit. I put a strong buy on this.
>>
>>2892301
Fuck it I put $20 in, see where it goes.
>>
>blockchain document verification

Digibyte is going to BTFO this garbage
>>
Peter todd calling it scam and slowing it down so we can still hop in. Watch next post

https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/890647844696186880
>>
>>2892185
why does their logo look exactly like they ran an eraser through teslas twice
>>
File: IMG_20170727_230656.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_230656.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
They're just friends :) SCREENCAP THIS THREAD.
>>
>>2892335
DigiByte? LOL. Atleast come up with something that could actually be competition
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
Almost 21 million now, hurry up biz. The seats on this rocket ship are running out fast.
>>
pnd scam
>>
>>2892420
So why not join the pump?
>>
>>2892185
when is this piece of shit getting on bittrex?
>>
>>2892420
You cat to be kitten me
>>
>asks for an email to join a queue
Fuck off with this garbage
>>
>>2892185
https://petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico

Just keeping it real
>>
>>2892490
Have a (you) for breaking up the circlejerk
>>
How much gas should I have used? I feel like I won't make it with 25k
>>
>>2892582
250k is recommended
>>
>>2892490

>>2892354
>>
>>2892490
peter todd is an idiot if he doesn't understand the value in pinning proof of events to the bitcoin network.
>>
>>2892420
Buy and sell fast then, don't hodl it if you think it's just going to dump.
>>
>>2892185
Ok got in, my first ICO. When do I get my dynamite?
>>
With bitcoin up today, it made a solid investment. Gonna flip it post ICO.
>>
>>2892714
They said 1 sept is the latest but it will probably be in 1-2 weeks as they reached 22 million dollars in a day
>>
How does it work?

You send money and it gets stuck for a month before you can sell it?

When's it being listed on a exchange?

I've never invested in ICOs, none looked good enough for me, but this one is interesting.
>>
If you guys want more info you can join the telegram. T.me/tierion
> be sure to say /biz/raeli reporting in
>>
I want to get in using BTC. It says I need ERC20 compatible wallet. What should I use to send BTC there? FAQ only lists recommended ETH wallets.
>>
>>2893020
You can use anything to send BTC but you need an erc20 compatible wallet to receive the tokens
>>
>>2893020

myetherwallet.com, sign up. do not use a scam site. check the address twice.
>>
>>2892733
You send them eth/btc and they need time to reconcile the books. Once that's done, they'll send you the tokens. I'm guessing the reason it takes a while because this ICO generates a unique address for each person.

No date on when it will be listed but Sept 1st is the latest that the tokens will be distributed (probably based on when the ICO closes).
>>
>>2892448
Why am I laughing?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.