[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be buying a house in Vancouver Canada? They say the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Should I be buying a house in Vancouver Canada? They say the real estate market will never crash because we have so many foreign investors. I have the money for a down payment for a $2,500,000 house.

Will it actually be crashing in the next 5 years? Someone red pill me on the Canadian real estate market.
>>
Its incredibly overpriced because of Chinese buying property. It is in a bubble. If you want to make money wait for the crash and buy 10 properties for the price of one.
>>
So as a real estate Agent, unfortunately not in Canada, but the US, I can say we are in fact in a bubble, my predictions are we are going to crash within the next year or two.. I honestly would hold off as long as the bubble carries over to Canada..
>>
Hope you factored in plumbing expenses
>>
Buy a house is the dumbest investment.
Rent a house and apply the rest.
>>
>>2892030
BUY IT YOU DUMB NIGGER.
>>
I actually do work as a Canadian plumber so I can do all the plumbing my self. I usually make around 5000$ a day.

I just want to know the best time to buy. Thanks anons
>>
>>2892072
>>2892074
people have been screaming bubbles for 15 years now and it never stops climbing 20-30% a year.

OP its a great investments. There are endless amounts of millionaire chinks trying to move here and buy houses.

My house has gone from 350k to 2.7million in the last 10 years
>>
>>2892098

Top kek
>>
>>2892356
Why aren't you selling it?
>>
>>2892452
Because even after the 15% foreign buyers tax last summer it keeps skyrocketing in value.

Everyday there are more and more chinese millionaires who want to buy it.

There is no other asset in the world, stock, bond, shitcoin, etc. that grows this fast
>>
>>2892458
I feel like people said the same thing about digibyte
>>
>>2892072

didnt china ban its citizens from investing in real estate outside of china? are they doing it anyway?
>>
>>2892498
ya there are capital restrictions. You cant take more than 50k outside of the country.

They all have ways of smuggling it out anyway. Bitcoin is probably decent for that.
>>
>>2892491
digibyte pumped for 2weeks.

Vancouver housing has been pumping for 15 years.

There is an endless supply of millionaire chinks who want to move here.
>>
File: 1498648721487.png (266KB, 480x793px) Image search: [Google]
1498648721487.png
266KB, 480x793px
>>2892030
If you want to get blown up then sure, put a big ass fence around house
>>
Where are the chinks moving to besides the bay area and Vancouver ?
>>
>>2892630
They only like to go where there are already lots of chinks because they dont assimilate or want to learn much english.

Toronto is the other very popular area for them.
>>
>>2892112
Is this even english?
>>
>>2892630
Seattle, my community college is 90% fob ass chinks and koreans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.