[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tierion token (TNT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Let's talk this piece of shit.
On paper, sure, this looks good. The lead dev was president of a venture capital LLC for 17 years, fuscient, which looks pretty solid and has invested in a few 'out-of-this-world' organisations, so if he's lead dev on TNT then he most likely knows what he's doing.
The chainpoint tech and anchoring is promising, especially since chainpoint 2.0 and the partnership with MS, who will prop up the network until more people adopt it.
Still, that's not going to make me money. What I fail to see is how the actual token will appreciate in value. From what I've read it's barely going to be used? Wouldn't it be in their interest to keep the token price low if they're using it for transaction fees?
For the first year they claim zero cost, and a fixed amount raised during the token sale. Nodes earn TNT, but will be forced to periodically spend it.
Please enlighten me on how this shitcoin is gonna make me money because right now I don't see how. Just seems like a ploy to make free money desu famalam
>>
shameless self-bump because I know one of you fuckers has the answers I seek so fess up what the fuck will give this token value? am I missing something?
>>
>>2891799
Since I got no spare btc I'm not looking to invest into anything atm

However I'm lurking these tierion threads and wondering if it will actually bring people money
Also, most people who invest in icos simply gamble or go with the hype
>>
I passed on it because the token doesn't have a use and they are asking for way too much. 25 million for only 35% of the tokens? The cap will be really high and they don't need that much.
>>
bump , interested
>>
>>2891726
I'm in with 25 ETH.
>>
>basic supply and demand
>most ICO investors sit on their tokens
>most people find out about the ICO after the ICO
>demand outstrips supply, the price goes up
>I flip that shit like burger king

I invested. With other ICO profits. Do I care about what the market looks like in 5 years for TNT? Nope. I only care about Late August-September.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.