[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling fakes on Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I am starting a closed facebook group, to sell AAA-grade fake bags, wallets and belts of high priced brands.
>LV, Givency, Prada, Chanel etc...
I have a good contact in China that will ship the stuff directly to the client, and I will handle all orders from my clients in cash, paid in advance. I will never be in contact of the goods.

What steps do I need to take to be totally anonymous while doing it?
>>
Don't do it on facebook

If you're too stupid to realize that your stupidity will get you caught anyway
>>
Acees facebook with Tor
Still sounds like a dumb idea
>>
>>2890343
Kills yourself Chink. You're not a real business man but a scammer. You go to jail. If you live in america, please die.
>>
>>2890353
Where then? Facebook would be an easy way to find clients and having an anonymous account.
Opening a website would be even more difficult to do anonymously as I would need to get a host server.

>>2890361
Why? I could earn 300-400 bucks a bag.

>>2890362
Not chink, and why do you care is someone makes some money on the side. If you buy a real LV bag, you pay 1000 bucks and they cost about 80 to make.
>>
>>2890396
Depends on how you market it. You're a scammer if you say it's the real thing
>>
File: 123456786545356478908123.png (32KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
123456786545356478908123.png
32KB, 500x312px
>>2890343
REPORTED TO THE FBI, ENJOY PRISON
>>
I did this mate, years ago.

I bought thousand designer hats from china (actually went to the factory) and basically bought these hats for less than 10 pence each. They came with tags that looked original and everything.

I sold every single one on eBay and made approx 9k GBP profit after fees, etc.

I got banned halfway through and had to make a new account, but of the thousand or so I sold, I only received maybe 3 complaints. One of which was a guy saying someone approached him the street and told him the hat was a fake. Lmao!

All in all, it's probably not even worth it now. I used to report other sellers who were selling the same fake goods so eventually it was only my product left in the listings.

I wouldn't do it if I were you.
>>
>>2890418
I would be selling them as fake, for people who want but can't afford the real goods. Basically a service to the poor. You could almost call me Robin Hood!

>>2890433
Topkek

>>2890479
I would not need to stock anything, which would make this business even less risky than what you we're doing desu.
I'm guestimating about $250 profit per bag. $50 per wallet. 50-100 per belt
>>
>>2890479
They might have been the same
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.