[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fud are they fucking ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170727-235253.png (151KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-235253.png
151KB, 720x1280px
todays article. these motherfuckers. they dont even back the claim up and then go on to talk about some other bullshit about investments. why ??
>>
YOU WANT FUCK
>>
File: 7815646426892.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
7815646426892.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>2889845
>new paradigma

Sure, buy more.
What can go wrong?
>>
80% of the people understand fully that this is a ponzi and are just hoping for a well timed exit
>>
>Measures taken in Singapore

DGB.
>>
>>2889845
It's so weird. 230% return in a span of 7 months isn't THAT unreasonable for a technology that's considered disruptive. That's all Bitcoin did, so I'm not sure why they make such a huge deal out of it.

Also I swear to god these people live in a bubble. The entire crypto market reacts purely on news. The August 1rst hard fork is making things strange for them so that's affecting everything. That's really all it is.

TA analysts are shouting "SELL NOW" and "BUY NOW" all around when really it's literally just all determined by news at this point.
>>
File: wellllllllno.gif (845KB, 498x386px) Image search: [Google]
wellllllllno.gif
845KB, 498x386px
>>2889976
>not realizing what TA is about
>>
>berg
The jew wants you to wagecuck and make bad decisions what else is new.
>>
>>2889845
no one can time the market, not even bloomberg.

the stock market is long overdue for a major crash too, but they don't mention that. that should help cryptos when it finally does happen. more companies join EEA all the time and the technology is quickly surpassing everything available in the current market. the only real road block to the crypto market is finding good scaling solutions. ETH's Casper release and moving to PoS help solve this, but bitcoin still needs to make some major progress on the scaling front. once scaling is solved and decentralized blockchain apps are the norm, we will be in a new era.

bloomberg is just tailoring their article to their target readers. boomers who don't like things they don't understand.
>>
>>2889976
I agree with this.
I do think TA can be tremendously useful but maybe 85-90% of motherfuckers are doing it wrong. Also crypto TA is its own art because crypto is literally unprecedented in some key ways.
>>
>>2889993
ta on crypto is like using a hand thermometer to measure the oceans temperature
>>
>While the crypto boom will end, and badly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really they're begging you put your NEET bux into THEIR stock market LOL. no thanks Jewburg we have our own now.
>>
>>2890062
Then I seem to have a quite well functioning hand thermometer or I guess the oceans themperature correct quite well.
>>
>>2889845
>Crypto will end badly
>Says an increasingly nervous elites cockholster for the 5 time this month.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.