[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press S to spit on its grave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: xvg verge.png (150KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
xvg verge.png
150KB, 558x558px
Press S to spit on its grave
>>
>>2889530
Nigga, nobody is buying anything until the Bitcoin fork is over. Those who are buying and selling right now are either bots or retarded kids who don't know what a private key is.
>>
>>2889530

I want to buy a lot more yet, being cheap would benefit me immensly.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
SSSSSSSSSSS

>mfw dry mouth
>>
>>2889530
yes, let it dip a bit more and let me get another million. Be a good goy and keep making these threads.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 211x239px
>>2889530
>>2890603

Yes, good goy OP. Feed the FUD, so we can buy more for fewer shekels.
>>
>>2889594
you aren't cool, romano fan boy.
>>
>he bought in above 50 sat
>>
>>2889530

JUST

It's gonna be big they said. Sucking the life out of my portfolio right now.
>>
>>2890796
when did you got in? I think my average isn't more than 30 sats. Who the fuck jumps into these small coins when they are on ATH? and more importantly why do you all think it's the coins fault instead of poor and shitty decision-making?
These threads and the faggots that bought Sia over 500 sats are the worst.
>>
>>2890824

ATH is well over 200, i bought in the low 100s after reading up on upcoming development and potential but it hasn't done much for a good couple of months now..
>>
>>2890603
You literally sound like a Jew
>>
>>2890914
if you want a coin that goes up and down almost like clockwork to daytrade this coin has to be the absolute worst.
I got in because of the price and later on I learn that it's one of the coins with a really active team, they delivered on it's premise of being anonymous, it seems a threat to other anonymous coins since it gets a ton of random faggots trash talking and promoting people to switch to monero. They have a nice community and the guys behind it don't look like dodgy retards on interviews or while talking to other devs from other coins.

>>2890950
you don't say. Maybe it's because this is one of those times that thinking like a treacherous merchant works. I would be grateful is this dips near half of the current price. I'm kicking myself for not buying at least twice as much as what I got.
>>
>>2890988
>I hope the price is deliberately manipulated in a downward trend so that I can come out on top. Fuck the actual value of this technology

Kike wannabe
>>
>>2891012
you could argue that the price was manipulated to it's current average. This coin was 7 satsoshis and spiked to almost 200 in a couple of days.
Right now there isn't a single coin that didn't suffer a pump and dump. The fact that some retards buy on or near ATH of those pump and dumps and then lose money because they fucked up is the main reason you have threads trash talking and trying to sell the idea that the coin is dead.
If I was a kike wannabe I would have never got in at 5 satoshis and continued to buy and sell and keep a large stash thinking long term. But you have to be a deluded faggot if you wouldn't want to consolidate your position further with a project you actually believe in.
I can tell you today that the devs are working, you can actually see that work, you can use what they keep cranking out, the coin works as intended and it will have a place since it's premise is simple and they have delivered since day one.
>>
>>2889530
great team
100% anon unlike other coins (monero, zcash all traceable)
tradable over Telegram, Steam, ... all very access-able platforms

Bright future ahead. 0,05EUR by end of this year.
>>
Tsk, it's decent for what it is, but the fact that having under 10 mil coins is considered "low" shows some obvious problems.

Probably hitting a cent between now and next year, but with such heavy manipulation I have some doubts for the future.
>>
>>2892780
>monero zcash traceable
You just showed your hand.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.