[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else ready for the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1462223596497.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1462223596497.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>The year is 2024
>Wake up, decide which one of my 7 lambos to drive today
>Pick the orange one
>Drive to the local store
>Buy bags full of food
>"How much is the total?"
>"That will be 120 satoshi, sir."
>Pay him with my brain-integrated bitcoin wallet
>Decide to leave 80 satoshi tip just for the sake of it
>"Oh my god sir 80 satoshi thank you so much you are so generous my family will be able to live off this for months"
>Drive home to my 0.1 BTC ($100,000,000 in old money) mansion
>My qt asian waifu greets me as I arrive home
>Go on my 100,000 satoshi VR rig
>Decide to buy another lambo just for shits and giggles
>"Oh no anon you can't keep buying lambos all the time, we already have 7 of them"
>"Don't worry qt asian waifu, I wasn't one of those nocoiners back in the days."
>Watch TV, yet another suicide of a nocoiner who sold his bitcoins in 2017
>Check portfolio, BTC up another 1000%
>Buy another 10 lambos

Who else ready for the future?
>>
>>2889490

nice, just bought 100k
>>
>>2889490

You just made my day extra comfy.
>>
File: nice post.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
nice post.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
i unironically am going to buy btc on the next dip. btc will only get more integrated into the economy, and will rise greatly.
>>
>>2889490
>implying btc will be more than 10k q piece
you delusional neets get me laffin
>>
except btc has been hardstuck at 2500 for over 2months now
>>
>>2889490
>Pick the orange one
Are you retarded?
The orange one is for tuesday, which is now called "Trumpday".
>>
I hate to beg but i would love to get a small piece of the action before the aug 1st fork. Even a few dollars worth of BTC. Maybe one day ill make it and i can share my wealth with others

14VJPXhXHdzTdAupdeK8bphkssUxgqfJ4Y
>>
>>2890113
>making it
>begging

Choose one
>>
>>2890006
>t. guy who no doubt would say btc would never get to 1000

>>2890049
wow a whole 2 months?
>>
>>2890120
Guess id have to pick begging cus i can make it with 0 btc.
Maybe someday ill break free of the revolving door of the penal system. Only paper i have is court papers saying i gotta get a job even though i have no car and no public transportation nearby. Talk about a set up to fail network
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.