[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It falling every day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: PONZI2.png (1015KB, 964x995px) Image search: [Google]
PONZI2.png
1015KB, 964x995px
It falling every day
>>
>>2888815

thanks, just sold 100k
>>
bump!! read this life saving information!!!
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog
>>
File: Boiling_frog01.jpg (69KB, 700x491px) Image search: [Google]
Boiling_frog01.jpg
69KB, 700x491px
>>
Is this Sysbro?
>>
File: 1501041984405.jpg (251KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501041984405.jpg
251KB, 992x527px
>>2888815
Don't believe sysbro. He controls the prices of all coins.
>>
File: JESUS.jpg (76KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
JESUS.jpg
76KB, 447x447px
>>2890429
Believe sysbro. He controls the prices of all coins.
>>
bbump
>>
>>2890039
>>
>>2888815
you know, the worst part is all these scam / shit ICO coins coming out.... everytime it crashes people lose faith in crypto because of it so legit coins like BTC will take a hit as well
>>
>>2888815
Thank you sysbro. I'm not touching ethereum with a 10 foot pole.
>>
bump!>>2890039
>>
bbump
>>
>>2890039
>>
File: muh anarcho moneys.png (112KB, 1673x775px) Image search: [Google]
muh anarcho moneys.png
112KB, 1673x775px
>reminder that 70% of ETH is owned by a handful of people
>reminder that the premise behind ethereum is bullshit and dapps are near useless for normies
>reminder that Satoshi Nakamoto owns 16% of all bitcoin, and that is only the proved official amount
>reminder that chinese big players own 25% of all bitcoin
>reminder that 41% of all bitcoin are controlled by a handful of people who manipulate the market to make easy gains
>reminder bitcoin is wasteful and inefficient, will require switching to Proof of Stake, and therefore give even more power to the handful that own 41%
>reminder that Proof of Stake will make the big players free money from transaction fees

all current cryptos are either a scam or a meme.
>>
this may just be the least intelligent thread I've seen on /biz/.

great job anons, we've reached a new low
>>
>>2894386
>this may just be the least intelligent thread I've seen on /biz/.
you disagreeing with the content of this thread doesn't make it the least intelligent thread you have seen on /biz/. half of the threads here are silly reaction with pink wojak, the other half are instagram slut picture trying desperately to grab your attention.

also, facts are facts. both bitcoin and ether are centralized in the hands of few people who manipulate the currency and make easy millions.
>>
>>2893967
sysbro, who are you?

you predicted the btc-e scam, just how do you do it? what is your motive?
>>
>>2894386
I laughed at Sysbro until I realized he was right in everything. He's got serious insider information.
>>
>>2894354
PoS will never come to BTC fucking lol
>>
PoS is MORE inclusive to poor people than PoW. Small holders can't afford efficient mining rigs and will end up losing money with difficulty increases/electricity costs. With PoS everyone will make the same % regardless of how much they hold. It's a significantly better system.
>>
>>2897039
"poor people" will make pennies while the big boys will make thousands just by sitting on their butts. at least now they must either mine or trade in order to make money, and we all know mining costs money and trading is risky. in conclusion you give the rich even more power
>>
Mandatory sysbro bump. Anyone unaware, he is the real deal.
>>
mods plz ban sysbro and his fucking stale spam
>>
Who is sysbro?
>>
>>2898253
Pajeet?
>>
bbump
>>
>>2898234
Thank you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.