[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does religion help or hurt gainz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 581x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 581x483px
statistically speaking, do religious traders tend to profit more than atheist traders? why or why not?
>>
Yes. Ever since finding Good I've made so much more money.
>>
>i'll start
I think this earth would be better without religion
I made 34k this year in capital gains, probably committed less than 40 hours to it so far this year
>>
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
Proverbs 10:22 KJV
>>
>>2888284
There isn't any data on it. So there isn't a definitive answer. I'm personally religious, and have yet to lose any money, although I'm also financially literate.
>>
File: 1500190460495.jpg (155KB, 455x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500190460495.jpg
155KB, 455x800px
>>2888284
Everyone you pay for gives you 5 bitbeans

Buy if you pay to money Skeleton you receive in ether.
>>
>>2888386
* Every time you pray God gives 5 bitbeans.
>>
>>2888284
no.

believing in religion is the highest form of cancer. the whole point of religion is to train people into becoming obedient.

also if you are a true believer, nothing is every your fault, it's always "gods will" or the devils temptation, so taking responsibility for your actions is optional.

so, breeding people to be stubborn, submissive, god fearing, red blooded, obedient followers who have no concept of learning from their mistakes is just about the worst possible scenario you could want when becoming a trader. traders need to be flexible and open minded.
>>
>>2888412
>also if you are a true believer, nothing is every your fault, it's always "gods will" or the devils temptation, so taking responsibility for your actions is optional.
First of all, you are referring to one religion, not all. Secondly, you are referring to very few (and usually what are deemed "antiquated") sects of Christianity that usually believe in pre-destination. Also, are you retarded? In Christianity everything isn't the devil's fault, this is usually said when something bad occurs and it affects you negatively, although if you did some bad choices, the gist is to improve yourself.

>so, breeding people to be stubborn, submissive, god fearing, red blooded, obedient followers who have no concept of learning from their mistakes is just about the worst possible scenario you could want when becoming a trader. traders need to be flexible and open minded.
Kek 0.5/10
>>
Everytime I pray to Allah before trading bitbean.
>>
god tier: jew, sociopath
meh tier: atheist, christian
shit tier: neet, agnost
>>
>>2888945
neet =muslim
>>
>>2888683
deus vult :D
>>
>>2888683
butthurt/10
>>
>>2888945

christians were the best merchants of europe, jews are just overrated as fuck.
>>
>>2888412
>>>/r/athiesm
>>
File: In-God-we-trust-motto.jpg (52KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
In-God-we-trust-motto.jpg
52KB, 600x300px
>>2888284
well..
america was founded on jewday-yo christian values , and its the most propsperous country in the history of the world so.

i dunno op .

you tell me

HODL>
>>
This thread is fucking gay
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1413x788px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1413x788px
>>2889607
>So deep in depth they can never recover
>Prosperous

Pick and only one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.