[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to live in pic related. When bitcoin is worth $100,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: sTDN48W.jpg (118KB, 1121x893px) Image search: [Google]
sTDN48W.jpg
118KB, 1121x893px
I want to live in pic related. When bitcoin is worth $100,000 each. Am i being wise with my money? I literally want a fucking castle to fuck bitches in all day.
>>
why wpuld you live in vancouver if you were rich
>>
>>2886873
Because you can do everything here?

Snowboarding, golfing, jetski, amazing restraunts, paintball, go for a swim out on your private ocean view, hike mountains, fishing, hunting, nightclubs

Do i need to list anything else?
>>
>>2886891
There are plenty of better places you can do all that and more
>>
>>2887900

Go to sleep Carson
>>
>>2886857
Most likely you won't be rich. Have fun with you're mediocrity lifestyle.

>Post on 4chan
>Investing in Crypto with no knowledge
>Talking about fucking bitches
>>
File: 2plus2.jpg (73KB, 601x623px) Image search: [Google]
2plus2.jpg
73KB, 601x623px
>>2886857
You autists are poor because you unironically think you can afford houses like this, ever.

These are for people who make a steady flow of millions a year with their day job. Because the sticker price is only the tip of the iceberg. After that you have taxes and MAINTENANCE costs.

Your one-time crypto gains will never cover that long term.

What you do when you win big is buy the cheapest house that you can live comfortably in, i.e. not a money pit.
>>
>>2886857
You're poor, because you think this is a good idea. Why buy one upscale hooker for $1000 an hour. When you could buy 50 asian hookers for $20 an hour
>>
File: fag op 3.jpg (98KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
fag op 3.jpg
98KB, 680x709px
>>2886857
>Wants to move in to a place called happy valley lane
>>
File: bounce.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bounce.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>2886857
>want a fucking castle
post a fucking McMansion

How about you get a bouncy castle? if you hold some crypto, that'll soon be in your financial reach and fucking in one of those is probably quite fun.
also, its way more classy than the shit you posted.
>>
File: 1399924086772.jpg (137KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1399924086772.jpg
137KB, 800x1041px
>>2886857
OP will never make it because he would only do stupid shit with his money.
Come back once you understood what is all about.

People get these skewed impressions about wealthy people because the can only see the ones who flash their wealth in irresponsible ways while those who remain stealth are not recognized as being rich.
>>
i am 19 right now. all i want is a small little house outside of town.

i have 5k right now and im currently studying Programming.

The Dream would be to make something myself that gives me a steady flow of income so i can concentrate on a "sport career" or simply enjoy my young life.
>>
You need to be over 18 to visit this website. Please leave
>>
>>2888043
I bet the property taxes are at least half million
>>
>>2886857
if btc is 100k you'd need 230 to buy that house. If you have 230 bitcoin, you have some money to invest, be smart, diversify, and you might get there
>>
File: 1460201304151s.jpg (3KB, 124x108px) Image search: [Google]
1460201304151s.jpg
3KB, 124x108px
>>2886857
>buying someone else's brickbags
>not buying your own land and managing your own build
>>
>>2886857
big house is a meme
i would rather have small nice comfy looking house packed with best tech
>>
fuck, id find a castle anywhere else except Vancouver though. I think id even stay out of BC
>>
>>2886891
Maybe because it's in a massive bubble?
You'd be better off buying some land and building your own house.
>>
>>2889430
Seriously. You'll spend so much time and cash maintaining the place or hiring staff, not worth it. No one is really going to give a shit about your house compared to all the other shit you could do with your money and time.
>>
>>2889388
>someone else's brickbags

topkek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.