[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you tell when a coin is going through accumulation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500994021422.jpg (176KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500994021422.jpg
176KB, 600x459px
how can you tell when a coin is going through accumulation?
>>
>>2886614
ask the whales if they still want more coins
>>
>>2886614
when you see giant sell walls worth 20+ BTC

whales aren't bagholders, they're going to pump it up eventually to get their money back

i usually buy when i see giant walls go up
>>
its always accumulation for someone

every trade has a buyer and a seller
>>
When people are buying it.... are you really this dense?
>>
That's a weird bird, just bought 100k.
>>
>>2886614
Volume is up but the price isn't moving.
>>
>>2886632

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this defy logic? What is their actual mechanism for accumulating more coins, but putting up sell-walls? Are you suggesting they are the bid, below their own sell walls?
>>
>>2887410
Big sell walls give the impression that the coin won't be going past that. Sometimes they'll dump on themselves and trigger a panic sell where they buy at the bottom, pull their sell walls and the price shoots back up.
>>
>>2887410
People see a big sell wall and think oh shit ain't nobody gonna be able to buy through that wall. Welp time to sell. And then the price drops. Thus the whale can buy it for cheaper. Then they remove the wall and the people that waited for the dip buy it up as well as the whale. Rinse and repeat at different levels
>>
How do you define what exactly a "sell wall" is?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.