[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIGA SHORT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: x0vjs.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
x0vjs.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
this is fucking it I've lost so much fucking fucking fucking money I fucking lost 900% on margin longs soi far riding this shit the entire wave down and i m holding 3 shitcoins that are down fucking 50% still FUCK digibyte moon my ass you fuck niggers

I'm about to fucking send it all to fucking bitmex

all this fucking fud around bitcoin, btce fucking hack, hardfork fucking coming, fucking 15 different things a fucking day

I'm going to all in a 100x short this piece of shit before china wakes up, I'm giong to be fucking rich. FUCK this market.

and have you looked at that fucking bubbgle chart??? this shit is FUCKED bitcoin is going to fucking 600$
>>
>>2885411
LOL post in 2 days
>>
>>2885411
fud = buy more at the dip.
>>
Be careful with 100x leverage, if it goes up 1% you're fucked lel
>>
>>2885426
I dont need 2 fuycking days this shit is about to go straight to fucking hell and it isn't coming back

>>2885427
or I can sell BEFORE THE FUCKING DIP and making MONEY off of IT

like ar euyou fucking KIDDING me with this fucking coin so much fucking bullshit in trhs fucking market, this shit is going to fucking hell
>>
>>2885411
you're two days late. The big short has already been and gone, don't waste your money.
>>
File: eb6.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
eb6.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>2885411
>>
>>2885411
>Margin trading
>Crypto
that's where you fucked up
>>
File: NN0igX2.jpg (185KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
NN0igX2.jpg
185KB, 960x960px
>>2885411

Bitcoin will be $5000 after segwit
>>
File: 1501049961184.jpg (104KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1501049961184.jpg
104KB, 500x684px
>>2885530
hmm not sure about that...
>>
>>2885411
you are pretty dumb OP, I have to say

if you short 100x for the next whole week, I cant even begin to imagine the mssive fees. you will probably get liquidated just because of the fees
>>
>>2885572
what is XBTU17... you're pretty dumb mate.
>>
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM ABOUT TO GET MARGIN CALLED ALREADY HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>2885777
OKO KITS OK ITS GOING BACK DOWN FUCK
>>
HAHAHAHA YES IT WAS JUST A FAKE RALLY
>>
>>2885411
Post your fucking order if you're not LARPING.

That said godspeed OP, but if you've made profit already please close. You will get liquidated by the swings at this volatility. You probably already know this, but I don't want you killing yourself over internet monies
>>
OP is ded
>>
OP an heroed
>>
Pretty sure OP got liquidated, seriously concerned about his well being now
>>
I wonder how many people from this board have killed themselves because of crypto
>>
OP tell us you're ok pls, I'll send you 1 doge
>>
Think OP is dead guys, next thread.
>>
File: 1430930290466.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1430930290466.gif
1MB, 386x286px
This shit is golden

Since the normies stormed in here a couple of month ago, we only see scams

This board became the new /b/

Believing every nigger thats tells you some shitcoin is gonna moon

>at least it's entertaining
>>
He was close to margin call at 1:05, the price went $20 higher after that, that's 0.8% higher, on x100 leverage that's 80% higher, OP got liquidated for sure, RIP brother

His name was FN7da79l
>>
he was a digimarine until the end

F
>>
F
>>
>>2886067
Not until the end he went all in shorting btc and the thing spiked at the wrong time
>>
>>2885411
>lost 900%
how does that work
>>
>>2886067
I'll pray for you OP
a digimarine is forever
>>
Fucking idiot never short crypto, the trend is up and crazy up, impatient human thanks for giving me your money
>>
His name was Robert Paulson
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ElbguULEO0
>>
>>2887690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju9IecFC_a8

is OP kill?
>>
Reatard
Shorted with minimal gains two days ago, have a long on doge since 69 sats now.
Sell off at either 71 sats or 72.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.