[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working in finance has made me racist, and for good reason. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 34

File: 17121925920_f09ccf01fc_b.jpg (159KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
17121925920_f09ccf01fc_b.jpg
159KB, 1024x676px
Working in finance has made me racist, and for good reason. I do loans, and a lot of my business comes from the ATL area, so I capture a lot of Black folks with my ads. Blacks have zero concept of money and finances and are so petty and cheap. Everyone of them is looking for no down payment or "the absolute cheapest options". 95% them end up taking government loans because it's cheaper on the front end, but much more expensive in the long run.

1 of 10 of them will have a credit score higher than 650. 5 of 10 will be below 600. Crazy! I'll talk to a black person who is in their 50s, who have less then $5,000 in total savings. This is quiet common. How did they get to this point?
>>
>>2883416
Tell them all to buy Bitcoins and record what happens please.
>>
>>2883416
Yeah fuck you, usury-shilling cuck boi. The whole reason people need a fucking loan to begin with is because banks lending huge amounts of money inflates the price of houses to begin with! If mortgage loans didn't exist the price of a home would have to be reasonably priced so that the average person could afford it. Fuck your smug attitude. As if you are better than any of these niggers you claim to be smarter than. KYS faggot!
>>
>>2883461
top kek
>>
>>2883461
work harder if you can't afford a house faggot. Don't blame other people for your problems.
>>
Did it ever occur to you that the blacks you interact with are less intelligent because you're in the US?
>>
>>2883416
It's fair to be like "what the heck?" It's definitely a weird observation.

I think financial success has more to do with the way people think. So historically, blacks have gotten fucked over by whites quite a bit. And since whites have/still dominate the finance industry logically they wont trust it. And since they might live in places with shitty jobs, they may not really save a whole lot.

But really everybody probably has a different story that doesn't involve this so maybe im wrong.

>>2883461
little kek

>>2883505
that's like anyone in the US (including me)
>>
>>2883461
Yeah op singlehandedly made the banking system by getting a Jew out of his position
>>
>>2883556
>since whites have/still dominate the finance industry
What a weird observation last time I checked they were all jews
>>
>>2883416
>Work with the poorest people in the poorest continent and poorest countries in the world
>OMG WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MONEY

I mean I'm no lefty but srsly OP
>>
>>2883505
yes, it did
>>
>>2883630
The poorest country?

What the fuck are you talking about. It's not that these people don't have money, or access to money. They just make very very very poor financial decision. I had a guy who had an income of $3000 a month before tax. He had a car loan of over $35,000. This is common, very very common.
>>
>>2883416
low income vs high expenses?

There are plenty of people who live paycheck to paycheck because of their circumstances.
>>
>>2883691
lol generational wealth is solely for white americans.

You do realize that many black businesses were burned down by whiteys in georgia in the 50s this crippled the next generation and the next?

Lets not forget equal loan access for the poorest group of people and whites is not actually equality since whites can mitigate the risk due to their generational wealth i.e. their parents having good education and money because their parents had a good education money.

inb4 my daddy was poor and made himself rich.
>>
File: black privilege.jpg (135KB, 755x609px) Image search: [Google]
black privilege.jpg
135KB, 755x609px
>>2883768

>You do realize that many black businesses were burned down by whiteys in georgia in the 50s this crippled the next generation and the next?

Burnt businesses in one single state out of 50 ruined all black people in the entire country for generations? Explain that one. How many businesses are we talking, anyway? Do you have any idea whether it's close to 50 or 500 without looking it up?

>Lets not forget equal loan access for the poorest group of people and whites is not actually equality since whites can mitigate the risk due to their generational wealth

That means it IS equal loan access, it's just not equal risk because, surprise, one person has more resources than another. You're telling me a first-time business owner getting a loan just as a 10-time business owner getting a loan is still not fair because the 10-business owner has more experience with running successful businesses? How is it inequality that one person's circumstances are more favorable than another...? It's not the bank's job to give you a business education or tips on running your business, dumbass.

Yeah, "their parents had a good education and money" because their parents were smarter/harder working/more responsible/better at networking/more concerned with passing on their wealth and skills/straight up luckier/whatever. You might as well complain that bank loans are unfair because some people have a higher IQ.
>>
>>2883768
you are totally correct, but good luck trying to inculcate comprehension of the generational effects of poverty on a board dedicated to chasing get-rich-quick schemes.
>>
>>2883768
wow some watermelon and chicken stands were burned down boo hoo
>>
>>2883416
actually OP, everyone is naturally racist. Racism is important for survival in all animals in fact
You wouldnt walk down a black neighborhood would you?
>>
>>2883893
no no, stop you're ruin his narrative that black can never achieve anything because everybody else wants them to fail. You must be a trump supporter you racist pig.
>>
File: k-on yui jew.png (825KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
k-on yui jew.png
825KB, 1280x720px
>>2883768

>it's again whiteys fault blacks can't behave themselves
>>
>>2883505
Well statistically on average blacks have lower IQ's regardless of geography.

>Inb4 muh outlier genius negro child.jpg
>>
I agree with OP, the ghetto ones spend all their money trying to look like they have money and spending on material possessions like chains, shoes etc, the ones that come into some money go and buy a mustang or jeep and are back to square one.

The older or more sensible ones are very religious and think that god will give them everything and rely too much on it to the point where they have no internal locus of control and are just living in everyone else's world.

Lots blame it on 'the white man' , when they get costed out of their shitty places in Brooklyn due to it growing in popularity as an overflow of demand from manhattan, it's the white peoples fault, and they don't look any further than that
>>
>ITT: Masterbaiters
>>
>>2883923
holy fuck kekd
>>
>>2883936
right, I was just venting cause black make my job harder.

It's funny also that when you deny a black person they feel like you are screwing them. "what you mean I caint get no loan, man. What you mean I gotta put monies down, I ain't got none?"
>>
>>2883595

Was going to post this
>>
>>2883768
>>2883910
>muh unfalsifiable claims and 4chan posts laden with pretentious verbiage
lol spare us your sanctimony you complete faggots
>>
>>2883950
there is only one solution: kill. whitey.
>>
File: race and socioeconomic status.png (1003KB, 807x2348px) Image search: [Google]
race and socioeconomic status.png
1003KB, 807x2348px
>>2884015
>>2883768
oh, and I forgot
>generational effects of poverty
WE WUZ KANGZ

>mfw Asians blow your whole hypothesis the fuck out
>>
Tell us some stories OP.
>>
>>2883768
Explain Japanese Americans post-WW2
>>
>>2883768

I literally had no inheritance.

Joined the military as meteorologist for school and experience

Got a free BBA MBA from a private school with GI Bill

Now I work as a financial analyst with a CFO of a electronic parts company.

Stop with this white privilege and accept that it's IQ. There are plenty of blacks in the military yet the couldn't understand how to use their benefits as effectively as I could. I had about 80K saved by the time I got out of the military due to saving and investing.

My blue collar parents really only understand basic financial principals and only have high school educations.
>>
>>2883505
American blacks have the highest IQ of any african population
>>
>>2883768
>>2883910
Just ignore all the dirt poor chinks and spics who come over and reach middle class please
>>
>>2884131
please acknowledge your white privilege
>>
>>2884131
This. Ffs my dad was poor and had no inheritance at all but I ended up going to an Ivy league university, the only one from my high school in the middle of nowhere, and now that I've graduated I'm married and working as an actuary studying and trying to make something of myself and investing almost everything I make. I didn't spend a day at my parents after graduating and couldn't even afford to pay for my honeymoon but now I've got a nice place with my wife and I'm moving up.

Nothing to do with generational wealth.
>>
>>2884195
>couldn't afford to pay for my honeymoon
By which I mean that we had no honeymoon because we couldn't afford one. But now I'm getting up to roughly 60k saved/invested after a year as an actuary. So I'm doing alright.
>>
>>2883893
>>2884024
Jesus fucking Christ. Can't you all stop being prideful and retarded for long enough to just admit some have it easier than others?

I don't mind racism. OP is right- blacks can't handle money. But stupid racism ('we're all on a level playing field at all times! We all have the same chances! Nobody starts off better than anybody!') annoys the fuck out of me.

If you think kids from poor black families stand an 1/8th of a chance at being successful as kids from wealthy white families, you're a retarded fucking faggot. Can't we just joke about blacks without you losers muddying the shit up with your stupidity?
>>
>>2884232
>>
>>2884232
feel free to give all your stuff away to non white people i'm sure they will take it
>>
>>2884251
The cringiest part of it all is that it's insecurity. Insecurity that you might not inherently deserve the shit you were given. Because you're not that smart, your work ethic isn't that great and you really are no different.

You can forever shield your ego by considering them subhuman, or just man up and quit being a girl about it. Because that's all you're really acting like- women.
>>
>>2884267
I'm explicitly saying I don't mind inequality because I benefit from it. I just want you faggots to stop saying stupid shit.
>>
Everybody knows blacks can not use reason. What's the deal?
They are all guide by emotions. I would like to see more of then trading cryptos.
>>
>>2884232
>Socioeconomic differences REEEEE
>Nevermind the fact that poor whites outperform even wealthy blacks on purely objective tests

Just don't look at the evidence anon, it'll be easier to keep the cognitive dissonance away.

We have the same problem here in Brazil, and the question is this
>Are black people in bad shape because they're poor or because they're black?
>If it's because they're poor then we should focus on ending poverty, focusing on race is unproductive and unfair to poor people that are not black
>If it's because they're black there's nothing that can be done, you can't "undo" being black

And inb4 someone memes >hurr durr end poverty bernie sanders, I'm fullblown capitalist, capitalism is what's driving world poverty down to unprecedented levels, but some people keep droning on "wealth inequality!" bullshit
>>
>>2884273

nigger
>>
>>2884300
Hahahahahahahahaha. O Brazil é um país fodido do caralho. Além dos problemas de Terceiro Mundo que faz todo mundo fodido ainda temos os pretos que fazem as pessoas se foderem mais ainda.
Já viu aquele nego do borel. Tenho uma raiva do caralho dele. O cara não tem talento nenhum mas é tratado como se fosse talentoso.
>>
>>2884283
You are the one saying stupid shit. Nobody here argues that family wealth has no effect. But that effect is heavily outweighed by g.

In the context of reality where whites are heavily discriminated against in media, academics and some jobs, pointing out stuff like generational wealth just makes you look like a typical brainwashed college liberal.
>>
>>2884326
Sinceramente, eu acho que esses lixos culturais tem dois elementos

>(((eles))) plantam a semente (colocam esses caras em rede nacional.. na novela e tal)
>O povo tem merda na cabeça que serve de adubo, fazendo crescer

Nem acho que eles tem que forçar muito não... agora viadagem/transporcarias/"senpaiílias alternativas" eles estão forçando pra caraleooo tá insano
>>
>>2884300
You're not even using "cognitive dissonance" right you shitskin Brazilian trash.

>>2884355
>"Nobody here argues that family wealth has no effect."
Except for everybody above you that is? Because they really believe it doesn't?

>"In the content of reality where whites are heavily discriminated against..."
More fucking whining from a winner of the genetic lottery. Want to know what's sadder than blacks' inability to thrive in a society that views them as innately inferior? A white cuck like you, with all the opportunity, that still needs excuses because he can't hack it.

I'll say it again: shield your ego all you like, faggot. Or get gud and quit acting like a woman.
>>
>>2883461

Nigger detected
>>
>>2884168
Burger master race
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>2884415
>>>2884300
>You're not even using "cognitive dissonance" right you shitskin Brazilian trash.

Literally throws a bitch fit over white people being racist. Proceeds to calls Brazilians shitskins

wew lad
>>
>>2884415
>You're not even using "cognitive dissonance" right
Are you dense?
Cognitive dissonance is holding two contradictory thoughts as truth.
Avoiding evidence that would contradict what people "like" to believe is true IS avoiding cognitive dissonance you absolute moron.

Feel the shame of being schooled by a mestizo.
>>
>>2883768
Explain Vietnamese immigrants coming to America in the 60s with no formal education nor material possession and doing better than blacks living in America for generations.
>>
>>2884441
I said earlier, verbatim, "I don't have a problem with racism." You either can't read or are too stupid to continue this conversation with.

>>2884449
Take your ESL back to your dirty fucking country.
>>
>>2883416

Also ATL here. Well Cumming actually. Where you at OP?

I attribute what you have noticed to African DNA, and white oppression. On the DNA point I think blacks just live more in the moment and aren't as concerned with innovation and accomplishment. Look at Africa.

On the white oppression point, we got the biggest dumbest blacks, stole them from Africa and assfucked them for over 200 years. If they had anything good it was often taken by whites, they were abused and cheated at every turn.

So it's not suprising that today most American blacks live day to day, without much ambition.
>>
>>2884409
Você mora em qual Estado? Eu moro aqui no Rio de Janeiro que parece ser o local mais merda de todo este país de merda.
Para você ver o nível de como estamos fodidos aqui, segunda-feira estava assistindo o RJ TV e vi uma manifestação de policiais em Copacabana pedindo segurança.

A maioria dos bandidos no Estados Unidos são pretos e isso é comprovado por dados estatísticos.
Aqui no Rio de Janeiro consigo fazer esta constatação óbvia por meio empírico mas é algo que ninguém pode falar e nem se pode fazer pesquisa quanto a isso.
>>
>>2884232
This is just one of those posts where you know the person doesn't actually interact with the lower classes. They just think on an entirely different (and much dumber) level that you couldn't understand. Get the slightest bit of windfall? New iphone and clothes. Get a new job? Just act like you don't give a shit anyway, you'll just get another afterall. Give up alcohol or cigarellos? Nah, no thanks man. Hell, just go into a 7-11 and look at those morons buying milk for $4 a gallon.
>>
>>2884415
>A white cuck like you, with all the opportunity, that still needs excuses because he can't hack it.

This is exactly what black people think. "A white man like you, with every opportunity."
They think that all whites are already born rich and that everything will be served to them on a silver tray.
Lol.
>>
>>2884554
Fuck are you even saying? Why can't any of you make a coherent point?

>>2884590
Cry more. I can't wait until you fucking betas are purged.
>>
>>2883923
JESUS CHRIST KEK ALMIGHTY
>>
>>2883556
> So historically, blacks have gotten fucked over by whites quite a bit. And since whites have/still dominate the finance industry logically they wont trust it

No, it's just the fact they have a lower IQ, the same reason why they have the highest crimerate, STD rate, lowest income and highest teen pregnancy rate.
They live from day to day and have low control of their impulses just like children, in fact that's pretty much what they are: children in adult bodies.
I enountered the paths of black population on 3 continents and it's remarkably always the same behavioral pattern.

The most brilliant of them rationnalize this intelectual inferiority by blaming everything on the white man crafting semi-complex theories about oppression and guilt tripping gullible and bored leftists but everyone honest who spent few months in Africa will tell you that they oppress each other much better than europeans and white americans ever could.

They will always remain the bottom tier of societies unless some vast eugenics or genetic engineering plan is deployed to enhance their intellectual capacities but I doubt we will see it in our liftime.
>>
>>2884534
Dunwoody, but I work all over town.

They also feel like the world, especially white people and the government, owe them something. Which we do not!
>>
>>2884554

Is it true that blacks do most of their grocery shopping at convenience stores?

I watch these like they're Nat Geo films on the pavement ape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAlsEmNt1I
>>
>>2884633
I'm not crying, lol. Staying crying is a black thing. We who are white do not have time to cry and become a victim.
>>
>>2884232

>('we're all on a level playing field at all times! We all have the same chances! Nobody starts off better than anybody!') annoys the fuck out of me.

lol, that's not what i said at all, I acknowledge that of course there are differences in everyone's situation, it's just fucking retarded to deny everyone's sense of independence and responsibility by blaming society or what someone inherited.

>If you think kids from poor black families stand an 1/8th of a chance at being successful as kids from wealthy white families

and this is what annoys the fuck out of me: being successful in what respect? because black people in America have a wildly different set of metrics for success than i do, like sneaker collections, tens of thousands of dollars in gold chains, fame, a harem of hoes, and a zillion other things i'll never understand. nearly all of these are arguably easier to attain BECAUSE you're black, what with it being a given that you won't be denied government subsidies like welfare programs, freeing up all your time which can then be spent on crude but nevertheless entrepreneurial efforts (slanging drugs, rapping), gaining you all the relative power, wealth, respect, and hoes you can handle if you're just willing to put forth any effort. Don't even get me started on how they benefited from the commercialization of black culture as a cool and alluring thing, plus the absolute goldmines that resulted from it in the music industry (bands cant even survive today because the small amount of income can't be split 5 ways, meanwhile the low barrier to entry for single rappers -- when all you have to do is write some rhymes and rehearse a few times then buy a beat for $10 and split it with nobody -- continues to remain a black nouveau riche phenomenon). Btw, ever heard of basketball?

that's why this whole white privilege shit cracks me up, because for my whole life it was glaringly obvious how much easier life would be if i had been born black.
>>
File: 1472128650259.png (237KB, 2021x634px) Image search: [Google]
1472128650259.png
237KB, 2021x634px
Two black twins are born in a Detriot hospital. One is raised by it's birth parents and the other immediately adopted by a respectable Asian couple. Will they be similar people 30 years later? Probably not.

Toxic black culture is the problem, and jews too for selling it to kids of other races.
>>
File: Jimmy_Iovine.jpg (632KB, 889x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Iovine.jpg
632KB, 889x1101px
>>2884895

>watch the Dr Dre documentary
>waiting for the evil jewish Jimmie lovine from Interscope records, pretty much reaped all the benefits from degenerate trash music, to appear in show
> look him up
> not jewish

> thanks /pol/
>>
>>2884776
It's painfully obvious you're an autistic faggot that has 0 daily interactions with blacks (or anybody outside of your mother's basement). You don't know shit about black culture or its ideals beyond what you watch on YouTube and read on 4chan.

>"All blacks want to be rich rappers and drug dealers. Oh, and basketball players. Also, the government allows all of them to do that. All black people are rich, successful rappers and drug dealers. I know because I'm a stupid fuck who can't bother to think for 2 seconds before typing out this much bullshit."

Look, I give. Everyone ITT has more willpower to say and think stupid shit than I do to laugh at you for believing any of it.

Any lurkers reading this conversation, I hope you're smart enough to cut through shit logic. Nobody gives a fuck if you tell a racist joke, but believing you're on a level playing field and that you're better off because you're just more talented/deserving is WOMAN SHIT. You're hamstering like a WOMAN.
>>
>>2884948

god damn go away already
>>
>>2884963
More crying. I'm drowning in white cuck tears ITT.
>>
>>2884633
>Fuck are you even saying? Why can't any of you make a coherent point?

They do nothing to help themselves, but keep going "mah systematic racism" or whatever shit you want to cry about while using cuck over and over again
>>
>>2884948

dude, c'mon,

dont even pretend 80% of American blacks arent retarded fuck heads.

20% of American blacks want to just blend in and be nice suburban whites.

the other 80% want to be gangster shit heads and thieves. And that 80% consider the other 20% coons for wanting to just live quiet normal lives in the burbs.
>>
I hate everyone including my own kind equally.

T. Pajeet
>>
File: 1499033865360.jpg (17KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
1499033865360.jpg
17KB, 275x343px
>>2884948
immigrants do better than blacks. And they didn't have the multi-generational chance to take advantage of western welfare like blacks have.

Went to high school in the worst neighborhood in my city and all the guys who are actually going places are those with good discipline in their culture. That was my fellow whites, chinks (in general), pajeets, and no blacks (literally).
>>
I wait tables at a fine dining restaurant in an up and coming city in the US.

I do my best to give everyone the same service, and I am continually disappointed with the tips I receive from blacks.

Many aren't aware that tips should be ~20% depending upon service and 15% is no longer the norm. This has to do with the fact that while minimum wage has increased, server wages have not. I won't get into a "tipping is dumb" conversation... point is, blacks often don't even tip at all, and if they do it's fucking 10%.
>>
>>2884948
>It's painfully obvious you're an autistic faggot that has 0 daily interactions with blacks

This argument always depends upon your geographic location. If you live on Capital Drive in Milawukee like I did, you'll end up hating blacks.

If you live in upstate New York (idk i've never lived around rich blacks) or Europe (euro blacks are much different, different culture) you'll end up not really giving a fuck about blacks
>>
>>2884776

>"All blacks want to be rich rappers and drug dealers. Oh, and basketball players. "

#NotAllBlacks xDDD

Another strawman that nobody ever said or suggested. The claim was that per capita, more blacks find success in rapping and basketball. A quick glance at the NBA rosters and Billboard charts confirms that this is overwhelmingly true. So, yeah, you're completely wrong and it's easy to prove it. Meanwhile you're telling us we're the illogical ones? How one can one idiot be so confused? Personally I blame your college professors.

>It's painfully obvious you're an autistic faggot that has 0 daily interactions with blacks (or anybody outside of your mother's basement). You don't know shit about black culture or its ideals beyond what you watch on YouTube and read on 4chan.

Nah this definitely is just ebin trolling. Post yfw I grew up in a majority black city and went to a highschool where I was a minority as a white kid. Not that this was an actual point in the first place.
>>
File: 1499985686322.png (328KB, 634x353px) Image search: [Google]
1499985686322.png
328KB, 634x353px
>>2885457
>>2885410
BUT DO YA HOOP? WITE BOI?
>>
>>2885410
what the fuck are you talking about? I live in upstate NY and the niggers here are awful.
>>
Are you still arguing with a black man?
Can not you see that this is a waste of time because blacks can not understand logical and rational arguments?
>>
>>2885509
like that really did piss me off, there is like a shooting in my area every other day and sayin like the N words around here are "rich"? like there good or something?
>>
>>2883461
Paid cash for my house, nigger.
>>
>>2884940
>not jewish

Anon, I...

http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/01/25/jimmy-iovine-buys-60-million-mansion/
>>
>>2883556

WE
>>
>>2885374
I waited table in a decently nice restaurant in college. Same experience. I had regulars who thought I was dez funny white boi and they tip horribly every time!
>>
>>2884195
see >>2884177
>>
>>2886283
Negroes don't tip. Fact.
>>
Here's a redpill for you: libs and nigs are significant contributing factors behind the collapse leading to the great recession.
>>
File: 2de0bf34853303.56e048856826e.jpg (846KB, 2400x1697px) Image search: [Google]
2de0bf34853303.56e048856826e.jpg
846KB, 2400x1697px
>>2884409
>O povo tem merda na cabeça
this is the biggest problem in Brazil, but also a way to make huge amounts of money, just look at Kondzilla

I sometimes feel ashamed to be brazilian because they don't seem to see the opportunities a country of almost 200 million has.
All they want to do is get wasted on crack and scam their neighbours
>>
>>2884895
I read it as "jews selling kids to other races"
>>
File: 1418638531111.png (703KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1418638531111.png
703KB, 960x638px
>>2884948
mysoginistic pig
>>
If you were a nig with a whites brain you could be set. Easy mode.
>>
>>2883416
>How did they get to this point?
Slavery and racism.
>>
>>2886485
Add a dash of laziness and entitlement...and you've got nigger stew.
>>
File: leftypol.jpg (159KB, 1771x321px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol.jpg
159KB, 1771x321px
>>2884251
Your image makes me laugh but leftypol actually found a way to blame poo in loo problems on soseco.

Superpower 2020
>>
File: 1500345465165.jpg (122KB, 760x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500345465165.jpg
122KB, 760x680px
Explain this then?
RACISTS BTFO
>>
File: 1378599574818.jpg (5KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1378599574818.jpg
5KB, 221x228px
>>2883768
>it's this meme again

Blacks are worse off than their immigrant counterparts in EVERY country. Including the ones that didn't have slavery, like Scandinavia.

And no, it's not because of racism.
>>
File: white privilege.png (496KB, 1501x1206px) Image search: [Google]
white privilege.png
496KB, 1501x1206px
>>2884177
>>
>>2884948
I went to a public high school with a lot blacks. Only a small portion of them graduated.

I've witnessed and heard stories from friends/strangers/news of blacks acting on their stereotypical behavior.

If you've actually interacted with blacks (in the inner city areas), you would know why the negative stereotypes about them exist.
>>
File: race and arrests 1.png (204KB, 1715x1091px) Image search: [Google]
race and arrests 1.png
204KB, 1715x1091px
>>2887715
>you would know why the negative stereotypes about them exist
Stereotypes can only exist on their own merit
>>
>>2883556
>And since whites have/still dominate the finance
ahaahhahahaa
this is what bluepilled normies think too, quite sad really
>le 90% of ceo positions are white men!!!11!
s m h
>>
>>2888182
head of credit suisse is an african man

checkmate bluepillers
>>
File: waitwhat.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
waitwhat.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>2883416
>Working in finance
>I do loans
>cannot connect two obvious dots between low income and high costs

Stop larping, /poltard.
>>
HOLY SHIT

Just reading through this thread is making my head hurt. I'm so fucking glad I live in the UK and not in that shit hole called America. So much fucking racism and stupidity in this thread that it's unreal. I think I understand why all of the races in America can't stand each other, I would be bitter af if I had to put up with fuckers like you without being able to close the window and carry on with my life.

The UK has racial and police incidents on rare occasions but 99% of people here get along well with each other and don't have something to prove. It's not this constant THEM OR US war.

And as to that dumbass spouting IQ bullshit, anyone with a functioning brain cell knows that IQ tests are fundamentally flawed. They fail miserably at gauging mental capacity and potential. If I gave a bunch of country hicks an IQ test and then tested kids from the city, there are going to be differences, and this has nothing to do with genetics. Culture matters. If you culture/subculture doesn't encourage you to focus on topics that will help you during an IQ tests then you won't do well. Go read the The Mismeasure of Man instead of copying and pasting bullshit propaganda.
>>
>>2889013
>The UK has racial and police incidents on rare occasions but 99% of people here get along well with each other and don't have something to prove

Same for germany, switzerland, austria and netherlands.
We dont get this shit either.
>>
>>2889013
You only think that way because your dumbass lives in an 80% white country. Your nigs are tame because you outnumber them. I live in a heavily black area. I've lived around them, gone to school with them, and worked around them my entire life.

At my workplace not a single black employee has been kept on more than a few months. We constantly catch them wasting time on their phones, sexually harassing employees, sleeping on the job, smoking weed in the bathrooms, stealing others' food, and giving everyone an attitude when they experience the slightest inconvenience. Even yesterday I was in a ghetto shithole and a nig started hassling me for change, then started accusing me of being a secret millionare and tried to intimidate me. They're stupid as shit, dude. Culture only gets you so far, but they have a severe lack the ability to see more than an hour into the future.
>>
>>2889013
>99% of people get along
>1 million little girls estimated to be raped by paki gangs in the last 20 years
>sharia law in some towns
>whites fleeing whole suburbs of London
>brits jailed and killed in prison for putting bacon near mosques

Jesus christ, as a frog my country is a shithole, but I thank Allah every day I wasn't born a britcuck.
>>
>>2883500
He's not blaming others he's blaming the banking system (usury and leverage, etc). You're like that dumb horse in animal farm "I WILL WORK HARDER" while those pigs ruin your life

>>2884168

I think there are certain subgroups of blacks, nigerians and some west African areas that have decently high IQ. Much higher than the rest of Africa anyway.
>>
>>2883416
How's working consumer banking you fucking pleb?
>>
File: 1492823456163.jpg (37KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492823456163.jpg
37KB, 469x480px
>>2883461
nigglet detected
>>
>>2883416
Systemic Racism
>>
>>2885457
.0001 BTC says she is Jewish.
>>
Look at the fancy apes arguing over who has the nicer fur. You fucking animals that's why you'll never become 3rd Tier civilization you fucking petty creatures. When your done flinging your shit at each other how about you finally solve intergalactic space travel....NOT! Fucking losers...
>>
>>2883416

I wish people would stop pulling the racism card every chance they get and just admit that black culture in the United States has a very deep-seated problem when it comes to shit like this. It is without question a generational issue that admittedly has some roots in oppression from the 1900s but there is really no excuse for this type of behavior to continue in 2017. They have no self respect or dignity and the worst part is that it doesn't bother them. It truly is trash culture. If they gave a shit about being an upstanding citizen, then I would be willing to bet that the rest of their lives would improve and things would fall into place more easily for them like it does for white people. Just stop being a degenerate. Pick up that piece of trash that you see in the road. Keep your lawn mowed. Pay your bills on time. Don't buy the premium brand name shit when the generic shit is the exact same. Don't waste your money on luxuries like weed, tobacco, alcohol, etc...

Black culture, not necessarily blacks themselves, is just dumb and cancerous. They don't value things like being a teacher, doctor, accountant, lawyer, etc.... and instead value shit like being a rapper, basketball player, or some other stupid shit. I don't know what to tell you at this point. All the resources are there. You know how to use the internet. If you can't put 2 and 2 together, then I am not going to feel bad about it
>>
>>2889013
>And as to that dumbass spouting IQ bullshit, anyone with a functioning brain cell knows that IQ tests are fundamentally flawed. They fail miserably at gauging mental capacity and potential. If I gave a bunch of country hicks an IQ test and then tested kids from the city, there are going to be differences, and this has nothing to do with genetics. Culture matters. If you culture/subculture doesn't encourage you to focus on topics that will help you during an IQ tests then you won't do well. Go read the The Mismeasure of Man instead of copying and pasting bullshit propaganda.

You certainly have no idea how the IQ test works.
The IQ test measures the abstract intelligence. Do you know what abstract intelligence is?
Ah nevermind. You will not understand at all.
>>
File: 9e9.png (23KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
9e9.png
23KB, 165x115px
>>2889923
>there are no black teachers , doctors, accountants or lawyers.

african american culture is american culture and vice versa.

you are ignorant and really mad.
>>
>>2889967
Blacks are uneducated and poor because they choose to be uneducated and poor. Despite what Mr. Goldstien told you its not white mans fault either. When the government is giving money to these people hand over foot and yet they still maintain their lower state of being. Proves its not only not our fault but that we should stop giving them money period.
>>
>>2883416
>having a credit score
>not use cash or gold/ ammo as currency at all times to avoid government tracking
I welcome the day that the fiat system collapses and all the normies send anyone who worked for a bank to be hanged.
>>
>>2890063
right there with you, minus the cash and ammo
>>
File: bweduc1.jpg (19KB, 460x262px) Image search: [Google]
bweduc1.jpg
19KB, 460x262px
>>2890054
i wonder what your agenda might be for clinging this tightly to willful ignorance in spite of factual evidence to the contrary.

i wish we knew more about you.
you should associate your public name with these opinions if you are so confident in them
>>
>>2883416
white finance analyst/developer here. the truth is most of the general population is in this much trouble. sure your area may be worse for blacks, and it'll vary in every area, but black people are just usually more honest and vocal about it (and everything else for that matter). poor white people usually keep that info to themselves.
>>
>>2883416
Low IQ.
It's not their fault to be honest.
>>
File: ss-africa-moda-infographics.jpg (144KB, 1021x491px) Image search: [Google]
ss-africa-moda-infographics.jpg
144KB, 1021x491px
>>2890165
lol.
but that picture is of subsaharan africa...

op was talking about african americans in Georgia .
lol i cant.
>>
>>2890109
>claims blacks are underpriveleged and hence white privilege is what lets whites take all muh jobs, not that blacks are lazy or stupid
>claims blacks are most educated people in the US and thus most triumphant
Pick one. You can't have fucking both.
>>
File: 1500271923026.png (200KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500271923026.png
200KB, 1272x800px
>>2890222
Look at the bell curve made in the US between whites and black americans.

Same shitty public education.
Same shitty food.

15 points IQ difference.
It's moslty genetics, Anon.
>>
File: mds_f.png (162KB, 846x1197px) Image search: [Google]
mds_f.png
162KB, 846x1197px
>>2890240
i never made that first claim.

also.

ill go with whatever the US census said.
not your edgy anonymous cowardly /pol/ echo chamber talking points thank you lol.
>>2890247
yes. whites have a leg up in wealth accumulation in united states therefore are more likely to afford more elite education. so they have slightly higher test scores on average lol?

thats a perfectly reasonable and logical data set that allows for certain assumptions.
but obviously it makes no mention of genetic research .

i have a feeling you wouldn't play so hard and fast with the data if your finances were concerned.

or perhaps thats why you are here angry at black folks .
>>
For the love of God! Are you still arguing with blacks?
Can not you see that blacks can not understand logical and rational arguments with data?
It will be an endless conversation where you will present various statistical data and they will crap on the dice and come back with the victimizing speech.
>>
>>2883416
Blacks have an IQ between 10 and 25 points (depending on geographic location) lower than Europeans.
>>
>>2890109
Black women are not the most educated group. They have the lowest rate of high school diplomas and college degrees of any women with the exception of native Americans. This interpretation is of the fact they have the highest percentage of any group of current college enrollment right now. That doesn't mean they are getting awarded degrees or they are more likely to have them, a larger percentage of black women are enrolled in college right now than say Asian men which are unequivocally more educated than the former.
>>
Black women are among the largest beneficiaries of affirmative action by universities.
>>
File: sweetie-hero-.jpg (51KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie-hero-.jpg
51KB, 580x386px
>>2890439
>>2890488
>>
>>2883768
oh shit, it's almost like every living thing has a responsibility to the generation before and after it. It's almost like america was originally started by some extremely lucky and risky white people who have been doing their damndest to leave something for posterity.
>>
>>2890497
This isn't leftbook, dude. Saying "sweetie" to someone doesn't make an argument anymore than spamming "cuck"
>>
>>2883425
they don't have the computer skills to handle the bitcoins themselves.
>>
>>2890303
>2017
>he still thinks education has a link with IQ

Well, the scientific concensus disagree with you.
I bet you also think the earth is flat.
>>
>>2890773
>the scientific concensus disagree with you.

The scientific consensus is that intelligence is transmitted through genes and that IQ is innate and that variation by influence of environmental and cultural factors is very small.
>>
>>2890247
so IQ is inversely proportional to how brown you are? fascinating
>>
>>2890773
IQ has been positively correlated with general success in life, so things like wealth accumulation and academic success definitely apply.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>2890773
>>2890834
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
>>
>>2890844
I'll give you an example of how intelligence is innate based on study that was done so you can understand.
They took several children from an Australian school, descendants of Europeans and Aboriginal descendants, and handed them a board with several pieces arranged for them to memorize and place the pieces lying in the same place they were.
The average number of children descending from Europeans was 6/7 for every 10 pieces, while for Aboriginal children it was 9/10 for every 10 pieces.

What is the conclusion of the study?
People who lived in Australia and who had higher spatial intelligence were more likely to survive and more likely to survive is greater ability to transmit genes.
And why do people with higher spatial intelligence have a higher probability of survival?
Because the environment of Australia is all very similar and those who had greater ability to locate in space had greater ability to survive.

Although Aborigines have one of the lowest IQs on Earth, they have excellent memorability that correlates with the brain area related to spatial intelligence.
>>
>>2890873
Not always IQ is related to success in life.
Incidentally, if you have a very high IQ and live in an environment with people who have very low IQ, the more likely you are to fail in life.
The ideal is to have the IQ slightly higher than the people of the society you live but this is also not a guarantee.

In a society like ours what is not lacking are people with low IQ who have had success in life. Whatever this means to people because to each one is something different.
>>
niggers are dumb as shit
you dont need IQ tests to realize that
just talk to any of these baboons for longer than 5 minutes
>>
Since you seem to be black I'm trying to explain to you as if you were a retarded child of 10 years. If you can not understand it just like I explained ... patience.
>>
>>2883556

Go get raped by your Black "equals."
>>
>>2884232
Sure! I will admit that Blacks have it far easier than Whites.

Blacks are glorified on Jewish television constantly and have all sorts of advantages Whites lack.

Happy now?
>>
>>2884895
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAlsEmNt1I
Yes, they will be incredibly similar due to GENETICS you ignorant nigger lover.
>>
>>2889013

What can "culture" be except an expression of GENETICS? My God some people here really are brainwashed slobs.
>>
>>2884473
General intelligence absolutely has the highest correlation with economic success, and Asians have a MUCH higher average IQ.

But that's not to say it wasn't magnified by selection bias.

Vietnamese immigrants were outliers. More intelligent, higher contentiousness, more likely to take calculated risks(they did leave their country afterall.), etc.

The blacks are literally descendants of whatever tribe was weak enough to become captured.
>>
>>2884895
You're an idiot if you think it's even worth discussing a sample size of 2.

But to answer your question, on average the Asian adopted would do better. But still worse than any other race if they were adopted by Asians.
>>
>>2891221
>But still worse than any other race if they were adopted by Asians.
>>
>>2890247
if anything this speaks to incredibly learning and adaptation power of the human brain and spirit.
>>
>>2891263
Fact #1:

General intelligence("g") is the attribute most correlated with economic success.

Fact #2:

General intelligence is 50-80% heritable. I.e. Genetic.

Fact #3: General intelligece is highly correlated with race.

Fact #4: Over a lifetime, The correlation between general intelligence and economic success is stronger than the correlation to parents socioeconomic status.

Source: The bell curve - Murray and its bibliography.
>>
File: logic.jpg (55KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
55KB, 500x469px
>>2891339
you have a flawed understanding of what a fact is.
>>
>>2883768
yeah it's hard to inherit you're dad's cash when you don't know who he is
>>
>>2883768

>its all the white mans fault

and this line of thinking is why niggers will always be poor
>>
>>2891356
>"you don't know what a fact is and here's a list of fallacies"

If you could articulate a counter argument, you would have.
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 2000x1000px
>>2883461
u mad black boi?
>>
>>2884948
Only black with any sense are the ones more than 1 standard deviation above the IQ average of ~75.

Of those blacks, about half are trying to drag majority culture to the middle to meet the thug niggers halfway by gibsmedats, and the other half realize what a travesty black culture is as a whole, and as a result wants nothing to do with it, instead choosing to adopt the existing majority culture instead.

Insular culture and counterpruductive societal pressures are the problem in black america, not external oppression or "white people".
>>
>>2889455
Oh come on. That's insult to injury. I'm sure he's fully aware of what a shitty existence he lives and how awful consumer banking is for your soul; unfortunately, some people are just too dumb to work their way out of it.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.