[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad wants me to find a job >I'm a 21 year old neet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500932986239.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500932986239.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>Dad wants me to find a job
>I'm a 21 year old neet in canada

What can I do? It's near impossible to find a fucking job these days.
>>
>>2882134
what happened to the life of crime thingie you had going on?
>>
I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.
>>
You fucking leafs are really starting to get obnoxious with your thread spamming.
>>
>>2882134
>>2882143
Day of the rake when?
>>
>>2882185
Burger nigger
>>
>>2882143
cool story bro tell me more im so exited
>>
>>2882137
i never had that going on
>>
>>2882134
does you dad make you pay rent i believe that is considered discrimination in Canada might want to hire a lawyer
>>
>>2882328
No but he is considering it he said. I wonder if I'll be able to haggle him down to at least only maybe buying my own food so I can get in better shape since they buy shite

If he tries to evict me for not paying i will try to fight him and then hire an expensive lawyer
>>
>>2882134
no it isn't. just apply everywhere. I get interviews within 2-3 weeks of applying, and I have a shit resume.

if you have no work experience, put down volunteer shit. if you have no volunteer shit, lie about it. hell, lie about your work experience.
>>
>>2882341
>if you have no work experience, put down volunteer shit. if you have no volunteer shit, lie about it. hell, lie about your work experience.

How easy is it to lie? I'm scared they'll call out of my lies and it will be a horribly awkward situation. I guess i could possibly try to play it off as i was just nervous and couldn't explain what i did in the positions.
>>
>>2882337
You're going to sue your dad cause he provided for you 23 years and you've managed to accomplish nothing in that time and he's tired of you leeching off him?

Just kys instead
>>
>>2882371
21 actually, and yes.
>>
Getting a job in Canada is fucking impossible. I never got a job living there for 25 years until I left. Now I make 150k/year + crypto investments. Thank fuck I left that third world country.
>>
File: 1491663175186-r9k.jpg (62KB, 532x502px) Image search: [Google]
1491663175186-r9k.jpg
62KB, 532x502px
>>2882134
Same shit anon. And i'm a fucking argie.....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.