[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we are the digimarines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1497103709096.png (512KB, 532x782px) Image search: [Google]
1497103709096.png
512KB, 532x782px
we are the digimarines
>>
File: digifag.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
digifag.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
the mantra of a cult member
Won't listen to reason,
can't listen to reason,
and too brainwashed to leave
even as they're walking
into their own demise.
>>
File: dollars.jpg (103KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
dollars.jpg
103KB, 1000x1008px
1000 sats for tendies in my lunchbox
>>
Get in DGB, we're going to Digimar.
>>
We are the digimarines
>>
File: fgfg.png (2KB, 238x55px) Image search: [Google]
fgfg.png
2KB, 238x55px
what the FUCK
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
>>
>>2881352
PLEASE STOP THIS MEME! NO MORE "WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES"!!! I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE STOP!! NO MORE>>>NO MORE>>>> BABY DON T HURT ME>>>NO MORE!
>>
wir sind die digimarines ;_;
>>
I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.
>>
>>2882176
we are the digimarines
>>
>>2882161
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!!
>>
Grab your nooses and sharpies
>>
File: IMG_1950.jpg (97KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
97KB, 519x600px
>>2881352
I'm so fucking happy this crash is happening, I almost thought DGB was going to be worth something. PHEEEEEW
>>
>DGB bagholders have lost their mind are trapped in autism shock for life
>>
>>2883540
kekK
>>
Somos los digimarines wey.
>>
>>2883267

Once bitcoin situation stabilises it'll probably have another run from 400 sats to 2k+
>>
>>2883267
Crash? It's actually sustained the pump from the last couple days (somehow) and is actually now growing from 600-ish.

I honestly expected it to dead-cat-bounce to 700-600-500 and level again at 450ish before it started to slowly pick up once more.

Yet it appears to be growing slowly, even in spite of the BTC shitshow that's going on right now.
>>
File: 1500919412970.jpg (373KB, 1280x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1500919412970.jpg
373KB, 1280x1078px
They are the Digitrines.
They like to get shat on.
>>
we are the digimarines

you are sigtbags
>>
>>2881352
digipirates

googoo gaga

whens that logo change coming
>>
sightmarine here checking in to battle digijeets
>>
>>2882193
Fucking lol
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
File: nigmarines.png (200KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
nigmarines.png
200KB, 300x439px
>>2881352
We NiggaMarine again. niggercoin.online
>>
we are the digimarines
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.