[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Victory Digibyte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG-20170726-WA0001.jpg (168KB, 733x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170726-WA0001.jpg
168KB, 733x268px
Victory Digibyte
>>
I'm all in
>>
Can you explain the promise of this coin quickly? (Legit question I will buy if you convince)
>>
>>2880940
KEK prophecy
Anon army of bagholder who will change the world
Best fast dick blockchain of all
Scalable and run by 7th generation autists
Fueled by and for minecraft building magic
KEK prophecy
>>
File: betterberight.jpg (81KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
betterberight.jpg
81KB, 600x544px
>>2880905
First alt I've ever bought. You fucking fagits better be right.
>>
>>2880940
Tech is designed to be scalable and apply to many different business sectors.
Dev is still hustling with contacts and meetings.
Still minable.
SegWit locked in a while ago.
40x faster transactions than BTC.
No shady ICOs. Great launch with very small premine (.5%) for giveaways, contests and bounties)

You can read the ANN on Bitcointalk and find out more.
>>
>>2881229
they're not, wait a week and you'll be here posting shitty wojacks too
>>
>>2880940
DigiByte Alerts:
Monday, July 24th, 2017 DigiByte Update Summary

- A very talented designer & brand strategist has been working diligently on a new DigiByte Logo & branding message the past several weeks. We are getting closer to sharing parts of this with the community.

- We are approaching 70,000 downloads of the full DigiByte core v6.14.2 wallet since the May release.

- With many exchanges slowing or stopping BTC deposits & withdrawals as we approach the August 1st deadline, many people are turning to DGB to move money from exchange to exchange quickly.

- DigiByte is still 40x faster with 15-second blocks, 5 times more decentralized and secure with 5-algo, multi-algo mining and many more times decentralized with 70,000 + full nodes across the globe.

- DigiByte is currently the fastest, most secure and most decentralized UTXO based blockchain in the world.

- The Hong Kong team continues to work toward an MVP release of DiguSign as much feedback from the community has been very helpful in streamlining the project.

- Citi bank has announced the Tech4Integrity awards have been postponed until September. DGB Holdings of HK is very much still in the running.

- Jared has been actively researching open source software foundation structures and researching locations for the upcoming DigiByte Foundation to be based in. Any suggestions or feedback during this process is much appreciated. It will take a few months to properly setup a foundation in the right location.

- Jared met with one of the blocknet co-founders to get DigiByte on one of the worlds first decentralized exchanges. More news will be coming on this.
- As stated, many many times over the last 3.5 years we are in this for the long haul. We are focused on creating real world DigiByte blockchain applications and use cases.

>>
>>2881470
I'll have probably sold by then. Already in profit and couldn't give two shits about the tech. Just want shekels.
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
File: digis.png (31KB, 739x492px) Image search: [Google]
digis.png
31KB, 739x492px
Accumulated almost 1 million digibytes now.
>>
>>2881599
lucky you.
and i diced away 400 that i had.
>>
File: erhts.png (3KB, 275x122px) Image search: [Google]
erhts.png
3KB, 275x122px
there's a candle!
>>
They should pick the Netherlands. I would totally help them at the office or at networking parties every other weekend to maximize the shilling of DGB.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.